Friday, April 23, 2010

Prayer Requests 4/22/10

Here are the prayer requests from last night's Love in Action feeding. Thank you for lifting up this ministry in your prayers.
Blessings,
Erika

Answer me, O LORD, out of the goodness of your love; in your great mercy turn to me. Do not hide your face from your servant; answer me quickly, for I am in trouble. Psalm 69:16-17

-- For Julia to feel God's loving, healing hand upon her.
-- For James and his family.
-- To win the lottery and help people
-- Errol: Pray that I am able get my business going. To have a good wife in my life and a good home.
-- Francisco: I pray that our Lord Jesus gives me the finances to go home and care for my aging mother. Amen
-- Healing for those in need and housing for the homeless. Going through troubled times. Mother for her drinking and diabetes.
-- Please pray for Gregory B.
-- Thank you for feeding me. May God bless all of you.
-- Dear Lord: Please help me to overcome these hardships I am facing .... no money, no home, no friends, no help, and a large helping of malice, false accusations, scandal underserved and so many traps laid for my feet, my life and my soul. Amen.
-- Let me do the right thing. Watch over Joseph and help him become strong again.
-- Germaine: I would like you to pray for my music career. Pray that I become successful.
-- David: I would like to become a successful songwriter and entrepreneur.
-- Pray for my family, wife, mother, brother and sister. A place to stay and a job.
-- James: I pray that I get my disability and my Florida ID.
-- Carl and Richard: A job and a home.
-- The return of Jesus Christ.
-- Please pray for me (Robb). I need the Lord. I feel like giving up.
-- Not working - Need cash.
-- Ashton S.: Thank you.
-- Love you, Jesus. Thank you.
-- Stephen/Jill: Getting an apartment soon and for Jill's daughter.
-- J. K.: Pray for my cousin.
-- Please get my place in July.
-- Help Tracy fight her addictions — Alcohol/Drugs — Please.
-- Pray for me to find a job and a place to live.
-- Michael: That you give me more faith, a job and place to live.
-- God knows my needs.
-- Ease the chronic pain I have.
-- I wish that my problems will go away.
-- Michele: Lord, please give me the strength to be able to deal with the fact that David is struggling.
-- Ronnie and Debra: We need God's blessings to be able to move back into our house.
-- To have a better world to live in and the return of Jesus Christ.
-- Please pray for my father-in-law, Kenneth P. and mother-in-law, Shirley W.
-- Don W.: Employment (return to former job).
-- For a bus pass so that I can eat every day.
-- Pray for Sammie H. that God will deliver me from my addictions.
-- Sandra M.: I wish to work.
-- I pray for hope.
-- Tashay and Liza: May the Lord strengthen our marriage.
-- Corey W.: Pour your spirit in me.
-- For my mother to feel no pain and depression.
-- Guidance and protection.
-- Dear Lord, please help Margaret and I get a place to live.
-- Please pray for all my family. Love, Abel
-- My name is Savannah and I am asking for you to pray for me and Bartholomew to have a family of kids.
-- May Linda and Bruce have love, peace and the shelter and comfort they have been denied.
-- Pray for 16-year-old Brandon, who struggles with the loss of his mother.
-- Pray for me, Riley. God bless us all.
-- Stephen: I ask Jesus to bless me through my surgery. Thank you God.
-- Randy: a job.
-- For me, Anthony C., to get off drugs and to have better living. Thank you and may God bless you all.
-- Stefanie and Ray: Please pray for my husband and I, that we can get bus tickets and a safe place for us to live and a job.
-- Thank you for everything , good heart, good blood, good person.
-- Jerry: Help me find a home.
-- For Tracie and Danny to be great parents.
-- Please pray for healing salvation for stage 3 cancer for Marilyn S.
-- Arthur N.: Pray for faith and wisdom and to change my way of living.
-- That everyone is safe and happy, and that I get my birth certificate, so I can get my ID card and get a job, so I can help places like this and look after my friends. Thank you and God Bless.
-- Jerome H.
-- I want to thank all of you and ask that you pray for a cure to my cancer.
-- For the Lord to bring Sean, Mike, Jack and Anita in the flock and for the Lord to show me the clear and direct path.
-- Lord, please allow Renee to be a part of my life. She's an exciting and wonderful girl and I like her very much.
-- For continued divine intervention, a safe place, job, finances and career. Success in school.
-- Propel water, hamburger with rice and pop tarts.
-- Matthew: Pray for my enemies to leave my house. Also for me to prosper and to find someone to love me.
-- This is to be the week that we have our business out of storage and back to a space. We want to provide jobs to others and training and be a blessing in Jesus' name.
-- Pray for our dear friend David, who will be going home to the Lord soon. We love him so much!
-- Pray for world peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment