Friday, April 16, 2010

Prayer Requests 4/15/10

Here are the prayer requests from last night's feeding. Thank you for keeping this ministry in your prayers!
Blessings,
Erika

Our days on earth are like grass; like wildflowers, we bloom and die. The wind blows, and we are gone—as though we had never been here. But the love of the Lord remains forever with those who fear him. Psalm 103:15-17

-- For David M., a regular guest of ours who is entering hospice.
-- For Erin and Michael T., regular guests of LIA who are on their way to Wilmington, NC. Erin is pregnant and they're returning home.
-- For Ernie, another regular, who died recently.
-- For Gypsy and his family. Gypsy's sister in Texas (the one he was always closest with) died last Friday. In addition to the enormous emotional loss, Gypsy and the rest of the family are scrambling to decide who will manage the ranch his sister ran. Gypsy is trying to decide whether he should return to Texas, and asked for prayer that God may guide his decision-making.
-- For Randy, who is his own worst enemy.
-- For Scott and Mike
-- For Robert S., Angel, Thomas, Brieanna, James, Nina.
-- For Tommy, who was in the hospital this week.
-- Please pray for neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- Ray and Stefanie: Need two bus tickets, thanks!
-- Michele: I just want to thank God for taking care of my friend Tommy.
-- My name is Atibe. I have one week left of class but I feel that I'm not ready. So much things going on. Thank you for the time and bless it be.
-- William S.: Need a job real bad so I can get me a place to stay!
-- My grant would go through for my business.
-- Charlotte: Please pray for me. Pray for my safety.
-- Abe: Please pray for my sisters. My nieces that are sick with cancer. Pray for me. Thank you.
-- Dear Lord, watch and keep my daughter safe and in your loving care, also my son Brett, and Betty.
-- Pray for me to get a job.
-- Tywanna K: Housing/shield/food/family/protector.
-- Wiggy: Dear Lord, thank you!
-- Cyrrus: Peace in the world.
-- Migrowell J-RRA
-- Lennox: Please pray for me. Peace of mind and good health.
-- Errol A.W.: Pray for my loan and for my business that I am getting started. Pray for Tino to do the right thing in his life. I need to get the money for my driver's license. To get a home and a good wife in my life, and a car. Thank you!
-- Blessed is the fruit of the womb, J-Lord.
-- Tino: The music in my soul has faded and my days are passing by with such intensity. I don't know how I made it through today, but then again I said that yesterday and as the day before, I have broken every oath I took, let go of every promise I said I would not and there's an ice box where my heart used to be. I have messed up and the pressure on my chest makes me feel like I am suffocating. Please pray for me for mercy. I can't handle forgiveness, maybe because I have been denying to give it. Please pray for me for mercy-mercy-mercy.
-- My name is Francisco. I pray to the Father in heaven in the name of our Lord Jesus. Please Father, answer my prayer for me to go home and take care of mom.
-- For the Lord to bring Anita W., Mike O., Sean O., into the family of God. And for the Lord to give me a true and clear path.
-- Lord, I've done a lot of wrong and I just want to ask for forgiveness. I know you help plenty of people daily. So I'm asking, Lord, help me and protect my family until I get home.
-- Financial increase and improved family relations.
-- That Obama be voted in 2012. That God will bless Obama to be president again in 2012. Vote Obama!!
-- Pray for me, Levern T.M. Pray for Holiday Park. Pray for the world to be saved from sin.
-- Matthew C.: For God to bless me to have money in my pocket.
-- We still need a place to put our business back up. Pray for favor with an investor. Pray I will be healed from M.S. and able to walk again.
-- Pray for a bus pass so I can eat every day.
-- Please pray for Matty V.T. to get better. Pray and watch over Gregory, Brandon, and Alexia. Bless Joey and Michigan.
-- Prayer for my father, brother, my sons Markzavious Jr. and Omar, and the moms.
-- May God bless Wiggie, Ladd and Stephen through my operation.
-- Earl F.
-- You know all my needs. Now bless Phil and all the ones who are trying to find you.
-- My name is Angelia C. I am from Scottsbluff, Nebraska. I would like for you to pray for my two beautiful baby girls, Makayla and Yadira C., that they are both safe and OK. I miss them and love them a lot.
-- God continue to protect and bless us.
-- Ramone B.: "Me" to get life back on track!!!
-- Help with being separated from family and loss of mother Nancy.
-- Patience, strength, believe in fate!
-- Kevin T.: Pray that our Father would fulfill his words to/for me and stop the devil from getting in the war. In the name of Jesus.
-- Pray for Kelly, Robb, Tim, Charlie, Aaron, and you the Father.
-- Carl and Richard: A job and a home.
-- Albert: Joey my cousin. Fight pneumonia. With love.
-- Please let Joey be tell the truth.
-- My name is Patrick L. I ask for repentance and a blessed life, to live with forgiveness and serenity, to be place in heaven with the Lord
-- My name is Angelia C. I would like for you to pray for me and Chon. Hope everything goes good for us here in Florida.
-- Please pray for Last Day ministries.
-- Bryan G., my voc. rehab counselor Dara M, and the placement counselor Paul J. I have faith God is overseeing this whole project. When done I'll no longer be on the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment