Thursday, September 5, 2019

Prayer Requests 9/5/19

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

So who can separate us? What can come between us and the love of God’s Anointed? Can troubles, hardships, persecution, hunger, poverty, danger, or even death? The answer is, absolutely nothing. As the psalm says,

On Your behalf, our lives are endangered constantly;
    we are like sheep awaiting slaughter.

But no matter what comes, we will always taste victory through Him who loved us.
Romans 8:35-37 (VOICE)

-- David: Thank you Father, you answered my prayer for the job I have had for a week tryout. I pray that you will help me perform to the highest level under the guidance of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Thank you. Set goals, pray for focus and strength.
-- The world.
-- Putting more flowers and time out for my parents, Mozelle and Jessie, talking in their grave site.
-- New world, period.
-- Robert L.T. 
-- Harold M.: I need prayer. I need a job really bad. And my disability. Amen.
-- I pray for a better way of living financially.
-- Lord, help me get a job, home, education, and a better life.
-- Eddie C.: Pray for my family and friends and all the families who lost loved ones in the storm, please. Thank you Pastor Pery.
-- Bro. Gregory S.: I would like to get off the streets and drugs.
-- Levone D. and Sharon W.: Lord, we need You always. WE need, please come five what we need. Thank you - bless us.
-- Quincy M.
-- Pat J.: I believe in Jesus Christ the Messiah.
-- Kenyan A.: Please pray for me and my family, for my health, to find a job, my own place to live, to stay well, for my family to keep them in their right mind, for the people of the world because of the hurricane, fast help in the island, to keep all in your prayers to deal with what is going on, etc. In thy name.
-- Please pray for Debbie and Becky for future healing. Also, for Kim - good health and direction. I miss her.
-- Dear Lord, I know for sure You will do your part, please help me to do mine. Lord protect my family. Amen, in the name of Jesus.
-- Ronald S.: Request prayer for new home.
-- New world order.
-- Praise God! Thank God for Pastor Pery and please pray for Greg and his family and all of his lovely lady volunteers. We love them.
-- Robert: Prayer for family, brother, sister, wife, myself.  Pray for strength and (??).
-- Jose: Jesus, thank you for my life.
-- Myself, getting my life together and my family and getting SSI income, health care insurance. I need it badly!
-- My son is finally close to getting out of prison (God’s will).
-- Maurice and Mandy
-- Jamie M.: I can find a place to live and that my 3 kids are okay and I can see them soon.
-- R. Otto: Lord, I pray for peace in the world.
-- I need to be blessed with housing: studio or efficiency.
-- Prayer for the body of Jesus Christ, that we stand firm in our faith and prayer for our country, that our elected officials do their job to protect our freedom.
-- For Debbie's health.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy. For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs. For Ashley and her daughter Trinity. For Bianca and her family. For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to give attention and effort to solving the case. 
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers. For their health and well being. Help us to be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us first.

No comments:

Post a Comment