Thursday, September 26, 2019

Prayer Requests 9/26/19

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)

-- I am praying for a place that’s my blessing from God.
-- T.E. Thomsen: I need teeth extractions. Would like a Nove Grant due to ultra low income. 954-xxx-xxxx.
-- Matt: Pray for delivery from my bad habits and become positive and not allow the negative.
-- Pastor Pery, please pray for everyone who attends church to eat. Definitely, God is in heaven and is smiling ear to ear because the goal was to eat a meal. However, the prayers each prayed were sincere. Pray for Greg and the volunteer crew. They’re the best.
-- Pat J.: I love the Lord with all my heart. Thank you for what you did!
-- John W.A.: I need a room. I love Jesus.
-- Emma R., drug addiction; Luis R., closer relationship with God: Nydia V., family unity; Alena F., drug addiction.
-- Pray for my son Drew in the Navy.
-- Pray for Jim M.: Recovery from spinal infection.
-- Thank God for Pery - his crew. Thank God for my family. Thank God for every moment. Thank you God for the energy, power, strength, and tonic. I can do all things through God, who strengthens me.
-- Keep praying.
-- Olive: My vision, finances, healing.
-- Pray for Eddie C.’s family and friends and everyone in the world. Thank you Pastor Bob.
-- Dear Lord, help all who need your blessings. In Jesus name, I pray
-- Thank you dear Lord. Bless these people and please spread love around the world. Thank you for all the good spread around the world.
-- Mary L.: Health, work, or job. To work for God. Help out the homeless. With my boyfriend and husband too. Be for life and love each other forever. God pray for my family’s job, health. Work on my CNA classes. You are good all the time. Work on us getting our own place. No more deaths this year. Dear God, thank you for everything.
-- Pray for Melvin M., Tanya S. and family, Zydon F., Jeiko B., Gail L., Undray L., Sky L. For good finances and health.
-- J. Henry: Pray that my apartment gets orderly like it used to be.
-- Please pray for my father, John C.R., who is 93 and in a senior home and of ill health. Please pray for him. Thank you for all your prayers and please pray for me - I just had heart surgery. Thank you.
-- Lodania J.: I request happiness, good health, and all demons to be removed from my life and family and to move large amounts of money stocks. I request for powerful, good people to enter my life to help me progress. To move. 
-- Please pray for Joni L. and David B.
-- Jonathon S.: Jesus Christ, I pray for this hate that has become a thing of being the social destruction of the earth. The hate of not caring of others: fish, birds, people, water, air, animals. It goes on. But that’s a good place to start.
-- Paula B.C.Y.: I need a place to stay. I have been on the street for about 13 years due to one year at Hallandale. Now back on the streets again. Love always.
-- Lift Levone D. up to happiness and godly. Bless where it fix (??)
-- Hennie H.: Asking for prayer to get a job and a place to live.
-- Charles: Thank you Lord for my new job! Please bless my brothers in Christ with the same! IJN
-- Robert M.: Pray for Pastor Pery and his mother; Marilyn in the hospital; and me.
-- Quentin J.: This is to make it to the program in my family.
-- Sarah A.: Please pray for me and my family as well as my health. Need to find a job as well to find a good man with a job who is faithful to me. To find my own place as well as my friends and family. For my household as well, as they need to  move out as they are not right in the head at all.
-- For Debbie's health.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy. For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs. For Ashley and her daughter Trinity. For Bianca and her family. For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to give attention and effort to solving the case. 
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers. For their health and well being. Help us to be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us first.

No comments:

Post a Comment