Thursday, September 19, 2019

Prayer Requests 9/19/19

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Search me, God, and know my heart;
    test me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there is any offensive way in me,
    and lead me in the way everlasting.
Psalm 139:23-24 (NIV)

-- Myron: Normally I never ask anything from anybody. I am 67 and still lost. I need prayer. Someone please pray for me.
-- Joyce V.
-- Pray for the Bahamas.
-- Please pray for my parents, Bill and Maureen. They were the best parents. Pray for Becky and Debbie for good health. Also, for Kim for guidance. God bless.
-- Please pray for me. I am 31 years old and trying to get my own place. Also, to find a good man who is going to love me for who I am. There are a lot of evil things going on in my household. Pray for my family who are going through a lot. Keep Yolanda in her right mind. In Jesus name.
-- Pray for me. Give me mercy and _____ through the bad choices I’ve made to bring me financially to a position of humility.
-- Pray for California.
-- Snacks and pastries! Amen.
-- In the name of Jesus, please, Lord, free me from my addiction.
-- Bernard M.: Pray for work for me and healing for my left knee. I believe in prayer.
-- Lord, I want to thank you for everything and to provide for me and my brother and sister and their families and myself. Open a way for us, Lord. Thank you, Lord.
-- Ojukwa's "Ahiara Declaration".
-- Andrew: Lord, you are always with me. Thank you Lord, thank you Jesus.
-- Pat J.: Thank you for every Dad and my life, Jesus. I love you.
-- Jim: Please pray for my children, Alexandra and Paige. Also, for my recovery. For my sister, Carol. For me to get a bed at the HAC ASAP. Thank you.
-- Eric T.: Good fortune with eye surgery. Thanks.
-- Patch
-- Mr. John H.M.: Pray for a better, productive life!
-- Robert: Pray for family, my ex-wife, brother, sister, a place to stay, a job, and myself.
-- Moving into my new place.
-- Tiger M.: Pray for my pet.
-- John W.: Need a room and a car. I need God.
-- My children.
-- Paula y B.C.: Hello to all and good life to where you’re going. I am going my way. Pray that I get my place.
-- Gregg: Dear Pastor, please pray for all the volunteers and their families. They are so kind. Also, pray for all the homeless and their families who attend the little green church today to receive food and prayer. Thanks.
-- Sharon W.: Same prayer as last week - more prayer, more power in the name of Jesus. Thank you for Levone D.
-- Prayer for me and my boyfriend. That he will have no trouble with people in work release. Pray that I make it out of here, while I am alone for now. Help Grandma Diane get her grandkids back. Pray that all goes well. Amen.
-- Charles: Lord, thanks for today’s meal and tomorrow’s interview for the job I need desperately! In Jesus name, Amen!
-- Mr. Sapp: God to empower his light and anoint my life. Give us peace and mercy, and guide us toward his righteousness. For His Name's Sake.
-- Thank you dear God for helping me with sale of Mom’s house. Please guide and keep me on track - clean and sober. My God has come. I pray for the world. Thank you for lots of prayer.
-- Lord God, keep me under your winds. Let no harm nor temptation come upon me. Keep my family safe. Keep drugs and alcohol from me. Help me find my own place in Augusta. Let me hear from my lawsuit soon. In the name of Jesus, Amen.
-- Andrew: Lord, I need more help with my drinking problem. Thank you. 
-- Come and protect me. Cover me with Jesus. In His name.
-- James B.: Please pray for me. I am homeless and need help with housing and finances. Lord, I have no other, so hear my cry.
-- Please pray for my father, John C.R. May he get better soon. He is ill and in a nursing home. Please pray for him and thanks to all who do the prayers.
-- For Debbie's health.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy. For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs. For Ashley and her daughter Trinity. For Bianca and her family. For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to give attention and effort to solving the case. 
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers. For their health and well being. Help us to be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us first.

No comments:

Post a Comment