Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Prayer Requests 5/30/19

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

He lifts the poor from the dust and the needy from the garbage dump. He sets them among princes, placing them in seats of honor. For all the earth is the Lord’s, and he has set the world in order.
1 Samuel 2:8 (NLT)

-- Willie: Thank you God and Jesus.
-- Michael B.: I am praying that my disability comes soon because I am Type 2 Diabetic with seizures. Also my IQ was high but not anymore. I suffered lots of brain damage. I need help and your prayers.
-- Angel D.: Pray for my injury and colon cancer.
-- Place to live! Better health! Better life!
-- Thank you Lord Jesus for all you do.
-- Reynold, Bettye, Cat.
-- Please God, save our house. I say a prayer each week but time is getting short. I have to find a place to live. Thank you for all that you do for me. May God bless the world.
-- Please pray for me and my family and my house. There is so much evil in my house. I hope it leaves my house. I need to find a job as well as to find a realtor.
-- Buck J.: Please pray to have a blessed day.
-- Levone D., Sharon W. need prayer for body to prosper, roof over our heads, financial problems, to live together. Strength and prayer for the world to get better. We all need prayer. Thank you and God bless!
-- Keep my family safe. Thank you Lord Jesus for all you have done for us. There are no words to express my love for you.
-- Someone kill me, pray.
-- Paulette
-- Keep Hilda and Leo safe on their travels.
-- Pray for me, Jamie, Jalil, and for everyone.
-- Place to live, peace, love, happiness, and family.
-- Shannon M.D.
-- I want to have a place of my own and need help in getting a better job and to mend my family closer.
-- I need a job and a place to live.
-- Dakota S.: I need prayer for my father and for me to get out of the positions we’re in.
-- Mary: Please pray for jobs, money, life. Pray for a way home. Pray for everybody that works with the food, clothes, and shoes.
-- God, please in the name of Jesus, get me permanent, stable housing.
-- God,  please help me find housing and a job.
-- Lord, I thank you for everything you do for me. I need everything and I thank you for last night. I’m asking you to be at the airport.
-- That people in my life falsely will go.
-- For Debbie's health.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry. 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment