Thursday, May 23, 2019

Prayer Requests 5/23/19

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Because of this decision we don’t evaluate people by what they have or how they look. We looked at the Messiah that way once and got it all wrong, as you know. We certainly don’t look at him that way anymore. Now we look inside, and what we see is that anyone united with the Messiah gets a fresh start, is created new. The old life is gone; a new life burgeons! Look at it! All this comes from the God who settled the relationship between us and him, and then called us to settle our relationships with each other. God put the world square with himself through the Messiah, giving the world a fresh start by offering forgiveness of sins. God has given us the task of telling everyone what he is doing. We’re Christ’s representatives. God uses us to persuade men and women to drop their differences and enter into God’s work of making things right between them. We’re speaking for Christ himself now: Become friends with God; he’s already a friend with you.
2 Corinthians 5:16-20 (MSG)

-- Would like prayers for my family and all the homeless people in the world, and I get the job.
-- Please pray for Becky and Debbie for continued good health. Also for Tim for employment and guidance. Also for the continued blessings.
-- Patricia: Pray for my hip replacement to go well in June.
-- Lord, I want to go home - Baltimore, Maryland.
-- I hope to reconnect with an individual that released Jason O. and Natasha R. out of their bodies to place us in rebirth without us knowing. Pray.
-- Greg Young:  Prayer requested for my relationship with Nicole; permanent housing; personal transportation.
-- Health, wealth, shelter, hit lottery, give back, etc.
-- Praise God Almighty, for He loved us so much He gave His only son so we can be forgiven. God, please forgive me for I have sinned. Thank goodness for salvation. Please pray, for I should save the house.
-- David: I am 64, black, male, and I need a senior job. If anyone can help me, thank you very much. The Lord bless me. Call me at 954-560-xxxx. May the Lord bless. Thanks.
-- Pray for David B. and Joni L. to get out of homelessness.
-- Tommie L.J.: Pray for me.
-- Jeff and Rosa P.: May the Lord bless me and my husband and take us off the streets.
-- David J.: Lord, I pray for employment, shelter, and eventually to get back to peace of mind and happiness.
-- Reynold, Bettye, Cat.  
-- Miguel Angel D.I.
-- S. Osborne: Good health, fortune, compassion, winning again, learn to forgive, and stay on top of affairs.
-- Michael B.: Lord, keep my family and friends.
-- Nicole: Lord, I thank you for your grace. I ask for b____ provision and now the judge dismissed the case. Steve B. lied to the sheriff, used my identity and he can drive past me 15 times a day and MV Division said I have to wait to drive. Lord, you said I can do all things with Christ who strengthens me. I need a major many miracles now and now is all I have but I’m not going up to you. Now I have bills I cannot pay and I need my settlement from M____ and Jacobs to get my feet back on the ground. NOW. My money needs to be given back and the mean streak that took it needs to be right with Jesus. I need more before I get let go. I pray for Pit once again. And I need sincere people to pray that Jesus lets my finances grow because I need $1,400 for a security deposit. May my mom still be living. She got to prove she birthed me and now I need my pictures of my dad to be brought back to me because Steve stole it. His name is not Steve. He now calls himself David. My order was dismissed because he didn’t tell the truth. Now I look like I need a forensic pathologist. How do I do that? I cannot locate an attorney. It’s all about the money. Jesus has to bless me. Jesus I love you. Thank you for all you have done for me and all that you continue to do.
-- For Debbie's health.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry. 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment