Thursday, May 2, 2019

Prayer Requests 5/2/19

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

“‘They’ll know, beyond doubting, that I, God, am their God, that I’m with them and that they, the people Israel, are my people. Decree of God, the Master:

You are my dear flock,
    the flock of my pasture, my human flock,
And I am your God.
    Decree of God, the Master.’”
Ezekiel 34:30-31 (MSG)

-- Helen D.Y.: I have been homeless for 5 months and I am 9 months pregnant. God is in everything and I love God so much. I know He is not going to let me down. Let’s thank God for everything He is doing for us.
-- Please pray for Debbie and Becky for good health. Also for Brian for sobriety. Pray for Timothy for suicide and also for Pastor Rich.
-- Levone D.:  Lord, please I need your protection for me and bless all ways that I need. Thank you and Sharon W.
-- Thank you God for blessings in every day in caring for me in your blood. Watch over me, my enemies, loved ones, and people I don’t know. Help me in prayer to understand You better. Amen.
-- RLZ: Pray for my Medicaid.
-- Marco C. can prosper. Al P., Amber O. eating of 3 little bears abomination.
-- Bless my boyfriend and me that we get on our feet.
-- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.  Prov. 3:5-6
-- Yanina E.:  A Christian home.
-- My word is my bond. My bond is my life. I shall give my life before my word shall fail.
-- Thank you all, angels all.
-- Angela W., Eloise N., Darryl N. good health. Houston wins tonight.
-- Bab: Hi, thanks again.
-- Please pray for my family and all the homeless. Thank you.
-- Joe, Stan, me: Pray that Samantha is happy.
-- Anthony and Cheryl: God, please continue blessing us and the less fortunate. Thank you.
-- I am so glad in all that you do for me. I need love to keep me in your _____. Forgive me for all of my sins. Thank you.
-- Praise God. I pray for help in saving my mom’s house - 2 bedroom condo, for me and my cat. Praise God. Thank you.
-- That I do Christine well. Thank you.
-- Paulette C.
-- To get my own place again, my son and family.
-- Please help Tracie C. with sobriety and homelessness. Do _____ on in home.
-- Karl: I’m begging for your pardon. I am praying to you to help get through this bad time alive.
-- Please pray for Corey. I have gotten myself in legal and ______. I need help with crack addiction. Please pray for me. God bless you all.
-- Patrick:  Loves God.
-- Please allow my settlement money to come to me in an expeditious manner. In the meantime, please help me not waste the pre-settlement money that my lawyer gives to me. In Jesus name I pray!
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry. 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment