Friday, June 7, 2019

Prayer Requests 6/7/19

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

You were running the race so well. Who has held you back from following the truth? It certainly isn’t God, for he is the one who called you to freedom. This false teaching is like a little yeast that spreads through the whole batch of dough! I am trusting the Lord to keep you from believing false teachings. God will judge that person, whoever he is, who has been confusing you.
Galatians 5:7-10 (NLT)

-- Good God, the food is the best.
-- William B. Jr.: God give me the strength to attain my goal.
-- To get off the streets as soon as possible and all income coming in a timely fashion. To resume a normal life.
-- Dave S.: God bless all people and thank you dear Savior.
-- Love, peace, equality, loyalty, honesty.
-- God, open the door for me for the Miami Rescue Mission for residential treatment.
-- Please pray for everyone that has done nothing to be in jail and those accidentally miss their court dates.
-- Lord, God, thank you for these blessings that we received. Thank you for the people who feed us. May everyone have good health.
-- Levone D., Sharon W. need special prayers for the body; finance, strength, roof over our heads. To stay strong in the Lord. May God bless all of you.
-- Please pray that I become my own payee.
-- Thank you Lord, my Savior. Please God help me save my house or find a new one. Amen and thank you.
-- God bless all his flock and please save His world from the world’s ways. Amen.
-- Miguel D.: Please pray for my colonoscopy.
-- God is good all the time. God is good all the time.
-- Al: Thank you Lord for everything.
-- Please pray for my health, me, as well as my family. To find a job and my own place and to find a good man who has a good heart and loves the Lord, who is going to be faithful and loyal to me. Get all the evil things out of my house. Amen.
-- Doris J. M.: I succeed in finding a room or apartment, job, and move forward with my health.
-- S. Osborne: Pray for good health and fortune. Stay positive, humble, and a closer relationship with God.
-- Juan O.: Soon finds me my friend. He stays safe and healthy. I miss him and love him very much, my friend, my caretaker.
-- Anthony R.: Apartment to rent.
-- David “DJ”: Asking for continued help with life, shelter, employment. You’ve blessed me so far and I truly appreciate You and your angels. Please continue so that I can achieve happiness!
-- I pray that my Biala comes back. Bring me out of my storm that my mom and I get along.
-- For Debbie's health.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry. 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment