Thursday, July 26, 2018

Prayer Requests 7/26/18

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it. Continue to remember those in prison as if you were together with them in prison, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrews 13:1-3 (NIV)

-- Robert N.: Pray for wealth, health and strength.
-- CHB: 1. Closer to God, 2. Financial Stability, 3. Housing
-- Pray for (myself) Nyisha R. and fiancé Christopher D. be able to accomplish our history of life to be continuous sober and free. With full of long-lasting love. Amen.
-- To family friend.
-- Pray I have top health and income and my body is healthy.
-- Pray that God will be with me all the time. In the name of Jesus. Amen (This prayer was difficult to read. But God knows.)
-- Father God, give me the strength to stay clean and stay in the Word. Look after my love ones and keep all safe. In the name of Jesus. Amen
-- Please pray for Daniel H. that he will grow up and stop doing stupid things.
-- Christopher R. D.: Pray for me.
-- I praise you, Almighty God. Thank you for this meal. Blessed be the name of Jesus, be with me and guide me. My trust is with You.
-- Pray for peace all around the world and thanks to the Lord for providing us the food. Amen
-- Please pray for Wayne, Allisand, the babies. Let us finally get off the street!
-- Daval A.A.
-- Pray for Christian, he is drinking alcohol and can’t stop.
-- Pray for Avi. Very sick. Ms. Becky. Altrea’s healing and Fin. Breakthrough - Aldria needs a job.
-- For God to watch over me and my children until better days and for people to stop robbing me.
-- Robert: Prayerful for family, my sister, ??, place to stay. Healing in leg for my ex-wife Helen. For myself.
-- I pray to be off the street and get a home. Amen
-- Friends and family – my mom (Susan), my dad Nielc, my brothers Chris and Tracy, my sister Kim, the rest of my family. My enemy Alex and who follow behind him and before him.
-- Dan L., Terri T., Jaunita G.C. Pray for us that we stay close friends together and with the Lord. Hope we get on our feet and stand tall. Thank you all for caring.
-- My mom Nelly, Lenny, Oksana!
-- Lord, please help my daughter Anastasia and Rob’s son Tyler.
-- Randy
-- The part where the sandbags are raining and they keep standing in it. It’s still possible to move on. Please keep them in your heart.
-- Prayer for successfully safe trip home.
-- Prayer for Elizabeth and Eddie. Prayer that we confirm to keep our head up.
-- Ty S.: I need to gain weight. I need an operation to clear my stricture. I need to get off the street.
-- Please pray for Lori R., David L., Griag H. and Shawn. Thank you.
-- “NEIL”
-- Marie P.
-- Earvin J.: Stable housing opportunities.
-- Mikita: Prayer request for better health and a place, also a new job. Thank you.
-- Lawrence T.: I need work.
-- J Haukiners: My lifetime goal is to serve the Lord’s mission for my life.
-- Please help me pray for our pastor, Mr. Greg, the volunteers and all the families. My sons, my brothers and their families. Share friends who are sick and need comfort, healing, deliverance, and God is for their families. Thank you, Byron
-- Dennis M.: My prayer is for all of the beautiful people that have taken their time from their lives to help us people who need, through God our Lord!
-- Eric R.: I ask for my life to get back on track so I can be there for my lady and kids. I ask for peace of mind, a good job, I just pray for happiness and change my heart and my mind. Renew me.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Father, please enable Love in Action to continue to serve your children. As we struggle with questions about funding, give us the wisdom to listen for your voice and to trust in you.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment