Thursday, July 12, 2018

Prayer Requests 7/12/18

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,

Erika

Lord, how many are my foes!

    How many rise up against me!
Many are saying of me,
    “God will not deliver him.”

But you, Lord, are a shield around me,

    my glory, the One who lifts my head high.
I call out to the Lord,
    and he answers me from his holy mountain.
Psalm 3:1-4 (NIV)

-- Eddie C.: Pray for my family and friends and everyone in the world. Thank you God. Bless you. Pray for the guy who died in the apartment, family and friends. Thank you.
-- Feed the beach.
-- Pray for my wife, Lakisha D., and son Isaiah. God help me keep my head up. Need a 2-bedroom home, please.
-- Safe journey home and all things that transpired in the city will be left behind! All be wise and well with my soul!
-- Jermaine S.: Being able to catch up on my rent.
-- Yahweh. Yahweh. Yahweh.
-- Please pray for David L., Rashawn, and Lori R.
-- Thomas R.W.
-- Jermaine S.: New job.
-- Robert: Pray for family, sister, brother, wife. Pray for housing and a place to stay myself.
-- Toni: Please pray of my kids, Lilly and Thomas, and my mother’s health, that she can stay healthy. Also, my husband gets out of jail soon. It’s hard being by myself. Thank you for taking the time to serve us today. God bless you.
-- Lily S.: “Save us.” Psalm 3:2
-- Byron: Let’s join in our faith and pray for our pastor, the bearer of the Word, Mr. Greg, the volunteers, and their families, my sons, brothers, and their families, my friends who are ailing. Healing and deliverance.
-- Integrity and better health.
-- Chester R.: Thank you, Lord, for looking over me every day and night. Keep me - Savior, keep your hands and blessings on me all of the time. In Jesus name I pray. Thank you, Lord. Amen.
-- For being here.
-- Love is God. May He rid me of drugs.
-- May God bless me with a job and pray for my twin daughters and mother in GA.
-- Please pray for Juanita and Steve and the kids: Larasha, Marine, Amina, and Janten.
-- A prayer to draw closer to God and for good health and strength.
-- Dexter M.: Pray that my life gets better and I get a home. Pray that Tony’s drug habit gets better.
-- Strength for the loss of my aunt.  
-- Christopher, Rolley, Daise, Nyisha: Life together and register for a job.
-- Pray when I leave for Texas next week, that all the passengers are safe during the trip. No injuries or accidents. That we shall all walk to our destinations.
-- Pray for each family here. All good things.
-- Pray for my son, Gregory P. Pray for my boyfriend, Michael S., and Matty.
-- Praise God! Pray for the homeless to find housing. God is good! Amen.
-- Oracion para los enfermo y par todo y mis 3 hijo. Love you, Lord.
-- For the grieving loved ones of Errol and Kevin.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Father, please enable Love in Action to continue to serve your children. As we struggle with questions about funding, give us the wisdom to listen for your voice and to trust in you.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment