Thursday, July 19, 2018

Prayer Requests 7/19/18

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for your ongoing prayers for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

It happens so regularly that it’s predictable. The moment I decide to do good, sin is there to trip me up. I truly delight in God’s commands, but it’s pretty obvious that not all of me joins in that delight. Parts of me covertly rebel, and just when I least expect it, they take charge.

I’ve tried everything and nothing helps. I’m at the end of my rope. Is there no one who can do anything for me? Isn’t that the real question?

The answer, thank God, is that Jesus Christ can and does. He acted to set things right in this life of contradictions where I want to serve God with all my heart and mind, but am pulled by the influence of sin to do something totally different.
Romans 7:21-25 (MSG)

-- Prayer request for Amy for my peace of mind, health and love. And the same for my friends and sons David and Brandon.
-- Thank You Lord! Pray for the homeless, get housing!
-- Thank My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for the blessings I do receive and pray for just the help I need to get off the street into my own place. Especially a prayer for an interview with TQL to go well.
-- Elvis F. for better health. Pray for my family and more work for me and my cousin Frank S. and for safety.
-- May God bless - should I say, continue to bless – all my concerns. Thank you. God bless.   
-- Dear Father, hear my words and my family as well. Thank you for your favor. Thank you for being You, my Father. I know you love us as we as well love you. Help me finish my true letter to you tonight. Love, your daughter, Lashanti B. Please pray this letter with me.
-- Mark J. loves God. FV
-- Praying that the homeless get some relief from this heat and find shelter. And praying for all the people that make this possible.
-- Harold L.
-- Byron: Please join me in praying for our pastor, Mr. Greg, the volunteers and their families. My sons, my brothers and their families. For friends who are ailing. Pleading, deliverance, and God’s favor. Also comfort for their families. Thank you. 
-- Love of Christ. Father. Amen. Blessed the Lord. Mercy grace. Father God, Amen.  
-- Jorge, my Lord 
-- Mike L.: Pray for my son, wife, baby girl, for us to get the home to live in. 
-- For all mankind, and I ask this of myself, that I be safe for 1 of my 3 surgeries. That my lawyer and S.S. take care of my family and I.
-- Robert: I need prayer for my health, strength, and wealth. Place of my own.
-- Dios ayudame con mis coraje que me consume dia a dia. Lagloriaes tuya (“God help me with my anger that consumes me every day. yours, Lagloriaes”)
-- Harod: Closer to God. A good paying job. A loving family. Mine, a place to call my home. A nice understanding wife to love and be loved.
-- Christopher R.D.: For me.
-- Dear God, keep my family safe, love ya, I’m a hard head, no more games, time to get serious, love my Jesus! Help us homeless.
-- Morris D.: Family and work.
-- Tommie L.J.: Pray for me.
-- I’m thanking you for God bringing me here.
-- I am thankful for God. For thank you for God being in my life.
-- I will forever more always have God in my corner!!! Lord, I don’t or will not ask of you for any riches, I just want to wake up every day and breathe clear air and my relationship with God will never be broken.
-- Peace, love, happiness.
-- Jonathan: Pray I be set free from this alcohol addiction which has plagued me throughout my life! God bless you. 
-- Alastair M.: Job and finances.
-- (A prayer that can’t be deciphered. God knows.)
-- For the grieving loved ones of Errol and Kevin.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Father, please enable Love in Action to continue to serve your children. As we struggle with questions about funding, give us the wisdom to listen for your voice and to trust in you.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment