Thursday, April 28, 2016

Prayer Requests 4/28/16

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Work toward unity, and live in harmony with one another. Avoid thinking you are better than others or wiser than the rest; instead, embrace common people and ordinary tasks. Do not retaliate with evil, regardless of the evil brought against you. Try to do what is good and right and honorable as agreed upon by all people. If it is within your power, make peace with all people.
Romans 12:16-18 (VOICE)

-- Mike and Theresa: Pray for us tonight. Keep us safe.
-- Carline T.: Please Lord, take me off the streets. In Jesus Christ’s name.
-- Betrese H.: Thank you God of blessing me and my family. I ask that You keep me and guide me in the right path at all times. Bless my children.
-- For the homeless population of the world, and cleansing of the earth.
-- Dear Lord Christ, Lord Almighty, Lady Mary, Saint Joseph, Holy Spirit. Glory and praise be unto You forever! Thank you for everything, including salvation! I pray for salvation, world peace, serenity and everlasting life for anyone You will to. Amen and hallelujah!
-- Randy J.: I need ID and T-bag.
-- Theresa: Please pray for me and my leg. Thank you.
-- Shamara J.: I want a Frozen doll that walks and talks.
-- Love you mom, Denise, Jessica, EJ, Coby, Gabby, dad, aunt, sister.
-- Angela P.: God bless me with a place to live and bless that I get over the sickness of sinus allergy. God bless you for your prayers.
-- P.H.: Care and hope to keep the family together. God, life is good.
-- Leon R.: I need to get my life right. Leave drugs and alcohol alone.
-- Pray for my daughter and her baby.
-- Jessica: To Tony, dad, mom - I love my dad - he is the best. I love Tony - he is the best. I love my mom, and EJ.
-- Deliver me from unruly to and never trespass on my door step.
-- I hope you are okay. I love.
-- Pam H.: Father, I ask that You continue to bless using unspeakable, merciless, unpronounced with sound, but through prayer. I love you.
-- Radley and family, Jenny and family: Safe furnished home. Fahie’s family, Caesly family, mother died, Love in Action, Claire W. and family, Mr. Phillip, Ms. Pearl, RR Rogers and family, Christian church. Leadership. President Obama. Pray for those trying to hinder my growth, best interest, and my purpose in God. Save all of my family - Ricky, Diane has cancer, Judith O., Judith B., EA Watson, Joan and Vaughn.
-- Dear Lord, we continue to pray for our dear friend Harry, his wife Pam and their family.
-- Please keep Kimmy in your prayers. 
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Joey and his family as they reunite.
-- For Christian.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment