Thursday, April 14, 2016

Prayer Requests 4/14/16

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

The Lord your God is in your midst,
    a warrior who gives victory;
he will rejoice over you with gladness,
    he will renew you in his love;
he will exult over you with loud singing.
Zephaniah 3:16-18 (RSV)

-- Melvin M.: Bus pass.
-- Randy J.: Need an ID.
-- Anthony: I am deaf. I know God loves me but I feel hurt. Urology is very bad. Did surgery, did penile implant. Serious and hurt. God, please bless me!
-- Carline T.: Please Lord, take me out to the street. Please, in Jesus name. Amen
-- John W.: I need a job.
-- Les and Theresa: Please heal me.
-- Kevin K.: Get my family out of debt.
-- Always praying for world peace. In Jesus name.
-- I pray for the children and to be strong.
-- God, I love you in my heart and life too. I need yours a friend in my heart.
-- Daddy, thank you. Keep me.
-- Patricia H.: God, keep me in my right mind.
-- Pray for Freddy M.; pray for family since his passing.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Cat, Mat
-- Amira, Levi, Elise and family, Evelyn, Maggie, Tigua and family, Kishawa, Rufus, Verona, Shrue, Fahie family, Marsha, Grace, Juelith B., Tuelith.
-- Dear Lord, we continue to pray for our dear friend Harry, his wife Pam and their family, that the treatments that Harry receives are exactly what you have blessed and that Harry will be healed, so that he can resume his work for you, Lord. Your will, Lord!
-- Please keep Kimmy in your prayers. Jesus, please help her to stop inflicting pain upon herself by cutting herself. Please let her see the light of Jesus and that there is hope in the name of Jesus!
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Joey and his family as they reunite.
-- For Christian, who is tired of living life his old way and is trying hard to detox and get healthy.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment