Thursday, May 5, 2016

Prayer Requests 5/5/16

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for Love in Action and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

O Eternal One, You have explored my heart and know exactly who I am;
You even know the small details like when I take a seat and when I stand up again.
    Even when I am far away, You know what I’m thinking.
You observe my wanderings and my sleeping, my waking and my dreaming,
    and You know everything I do in more detail than even I know.
Psalm 139: 1-3 (VOICE)

-- Lori: Thanks to all who have been praying for my sister, Donna. I donated bone marrow. I wanted you to know that your prayers are being answered. The tube from her chest has been removed; no blood transfusions in a month; her white blood count is normal. Thanks so much for your prayers.
-- Kelly: Please pray that I get a job on a boat. Please pray that I have excellent health and safety. Thank you.
-- Dear God, thank you for loving me and my family.
-- Jesus, thank you. You are my savior.
-- Fane: I wish we could come to church more. I wish I could have more.
-- Francisco V.: A job and join college.
-- Well, you see that is just Jesus!
-- Dear Lord, help keep me off drugs.
-- God bless the family and help us to find a way to keep the lights on.
-- Thank you, Jesus. I love you. God, thank  you for my life. I need you God, forever. Thank you Jesus, my love. I want you, Lord. Love me, Jesus. God is love. Jesus, I love for life. Jesus come back.
-- I would like to pray for my friend Jaural. He had surgery.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Cat, Mat.
-- Please pray for a peaceful year. Let all people get along with one another. In God’s grace we pray. Amen
-- Dear Lord Almighty, Lord Christ, Holy Spirit, Saint Joseph, Lady Maria. Glory and praise be unto You forever. I pray for salvation, world peace and happiness. Thank you forevermore. I love you so much. Amen and hallelujah.
-- Danny P.: I pray for the demons to be lifted from me.
-- Louise P., Pearl L., Cazey family, Brother Gaiville and family, Fahie family, Mrs. Juel, Levi (11 years), Allison and family, Carmena T. and family, Claire and family, Rufus and Verona and family, we miss you, Ms. Kathy, congratulations Ms. Diane.
-- MB: Pray for my family in Massachusetts.
-- Elvis family: Prayer for more work for me and my cousin Frank S. and better health.
-- Kenneth C.: Full-time job and housing.
-- Dear Lord, we continue to pray for our dear friend Harry, his wife Pam and their family.
-- Please keep Kimmy in your prayers. 
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Joey and his family as they reunite.
-- For Christian.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment