Thursday, July 9, 2015

Prayer Requests 7/9/15

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

So don’t you see that we don’t owe this old do-it-yourself life one red cent. There’s nothing in it for us, nothing at all. The best thing to do is give it a decent burial and get on with your new life. God’s Spirit beckons. There are things to do and places to go!

This resurrection life you received from God is not a timid, grave-tending life. It’s adventurously expectant, greeting God with a childlike “What’s next, Papa?” God’s Spirit touches our spirits and confirms who we really are. We know who he is, and we know who we are: Father and children. And we know we are going to get what’s coming to us—an unbelievable inheritance! We go through exactly what Christ goes through. If we go through the hard times with him, then we’re certainly going to go through the good times with him!
Romans 8:12-17 (MSG)

-- Please be in prayer for Ms Lenore, our wonderful teacher at God's Little Lambs. Her father recently went home to the Lord and just 4 days later her mother suffered a massive stroke and is in intensive care in Jamaica. The funeral has been scheduled for July 25. Ask God to give Lenore strength to make it through these next few days/weeks and for the resources to travel home to be with mom and family.
-- Randy G.: Pray for a bus pass.
-- Hope and pray for Virginia R. to be healthy and healed. In Jesus name.
-- Please pray for my friend Mick H.
-- Ben: My prayer is for myself, family, health, living, place, financial, blessings.
-- Charles, Carl & Laura: Please pray for me, my father and mother to get closer to the Lord and to get free from the power the enemy has on us.
-- Bless Rick, Randy and all the people of this church.
-- Please pray for Eugene, Danita and our families and the world of people. Bless!
-- I would like to thank God for me and my kids and everyone of you.
-- Michael H. needs Medicaid to get _________________ Thank you. (Sorry, can't read it, but God knows what it says.)
-- Dear God, please open all the doors on my way of achieving my goals and on my way to you! Love you!
-- Gittons Family: Thank you.
-- Phil M.: Appreciate deliverance in my life from cigarettes, cocaine, alcohol. I'm doing good, but life can be a great life for my father. God—that I'm now seeking. Pray for me!
-- I pray for Christopher and I, Kathleen, to say our marriage vows. We can't afford a license. We need Pastor Pery's friend to do this. Amen. From the Gittons Family.
-- Kevin K.: To be able to get my family out of debt.
-- Please pray for health, strength, courage, stable housing and a successful transfer for my family.
-- Spirit McGee: I pray that I get united with my two kids, Elijiah and Araysin. I pray that I get approved for SSI to take care of my kids. I pray that I and my kids will be together in a nice home real soon.
-- Please pray for Angelo, Lori and Virginia.
-- Solomon: Lord, I have sinned against you. Bless me starting today with riches this week.
-- Please pray for Fran and me not to be homeless anymore. I love her and want to marry her. But it's been very hard on her!
-- Remove the line cutters. Teach people to be respectful.
-- Lee and Minnie W.: Please pray for my court and OSAC, my mother's situation.
-- Willie C.: Need help in all areas. Thank you all so much.
-- Robert: Pray for my brothers and sisters. Pray for healing in my leg. Pray for financial blessing. Someone stole my money from my bank account. Pray for permanent shelter.
-- Prayer request for a new home, job, good health, Mietch to get well, prayers for Amanda, for the health of my kids, my sick girlfriend to heal and get well and my life to turn around and get off the streets.
-- Michael: Pray for healing in my hip and shelter.
-- Pray for Ronald H.
-- Kenneth B.: I pray that Almighty God bless this church to keep doing what you do for us all.
-- Dear Lord, Dear Lord Jesus, Dear Lady, Dear Saint, Dear Holy Spirit. Glory and praise be unto you forever more. I pray for your triumph, victory and happiness. I pray for salvation, world peace and serenity. I pray for all of those who love and serve you and all of those for whom I should pray. Thank you, your majesty, for everything. I love you. Amen and Hallelujah!
-- My name is Willie C. I would like for you all to pray for my health. I got CHF, also lung problems and high blood pressure. Also I am homeless. Pray for a place to stay for me and my girlfriend, and me to get closer to God.
-- Please pray for my sister, Donna. I was up in PA and they harvested my bone marrow and she received it on the 7th of July. She's been very sick since. Has blood infection. They are giving her antibiotics. Pray she gets past this and pray for her to have healing. Thank you, her sister, Lori.
-- Please pray that I come closer to our father and my sons too. God bless my grandkids and boyfriend. Amen.
-- Jesus, thank you. God is love. I want you for my power. I love you Jesus.
-- Family, job, legal papers, father, mother, Amanda, and family and friends, volunteers.
-- Deasea
-- Randy J.: School clothes - 5th grade blue
-- Anatoge S.: family in Haiti
-- Heavenly Father, please provide me with a real job and real friends that don't take advantage.
-- Radcliffe B.: My Father God, Thank you for being there for my family. God, I love you. Please get me right back on that right road. Asking for that job and to let my mind go back. 
-- Lord, I pray your healing on our sister Kimmy. Draw her close to you as she struggles through a life of addiction and self-inflicted pain. Allow her to see a life with you of joy, happiness and purpose.
-- For Tino, many continued blessings.
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity.
-- For Jill's family and friends to find comfort and peace.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry 
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment