Thursday, July 30, 2015

Prayer Requests 7/30/15

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
Matthew 7:7 (NIV)

-- Randy J.: I need 5 blue pants and shirts for kid's school.
-- Please God, help me to stop drinking and get me some help. I need to get off the streets.
-- Father, I love you with all I am. I would like a complete miracle and some for myself this time so I can live in a apartment in a safer, crime-free space, for maybe a New York minute, but at least I will have my spiritual self that you worked so hard in my life for me to be who I am for you, Jesus. Everything has an end. This time it's time for me to have a no-crime-happening-to-me free life. Thank you for keeping your hands on me, Father. I love you. Lord, bless the people here and provide all the basic needs including financially. Your grace be upon them.
-- Nicholas R.: Help to see another job before I die or get killed.
-- Reuben S.: I ask for prayer to further ministry.
-- Bean: God is good, all the time. Thank you.
-- Everything I want to happen.
-- Jimmy, Samuel, Philip, James, Rebecca, Mary, Jodi, Melvin, Ricky, Amues
-- Carrie C.: Pray for my husband to be Randy M. He goes in front of a judge in court to get in a halfway house and for me for a place to live and a job.
-- Thank you Jesus. I love you, I need you for my life Jesus. Thank you Jesus.
-- Pray for Melvin M., Sr. & Jr., Tanya, Gail, Sky, Zydon, Jeiko, Bean for good health & finances.
-- The Lord is good. We thank Him for all He has provided for us.
-- Pray that I will get into a shelter, find housing and employment and stay off the streets forever.
-- Gainedi and Theresa: To be employed immediately.
-- Robert R.: Direction and protective angels.
-- Nicole: raped for several days. Needs housing, has been cheated.
-- Please pray that we get into the Pompano Voucher Program. Hope they call soon! Also please pray that my mom stays in good health so that she sees us finally together again! Thank you.
-- Please pray for Eugene, Shannon and Juan. Bless!
-- Pray for more protection and for every good thing.
-- Jennifer G.: My own home so I can erase homelessness. Thank you.
-- Reynold, Bettey , Mat
-- Harold: A good paying job, a place to call my home, a family and a good relationship with God.
-- Life becoming better for me. I can do better. Amen. Psalm 23,57
-- Housing, good job and continued sobriety. The materialization of economic and social justice. Just and appropriate reparations for those who have been libeled and/or slandered. A living wage for every city & state in the USA for those who have been abused and/or neglected. For all government officials and judges to use their powers to show more love. Justice with mercy = love. For world peace. For all police officers  that they show patience, kindness and mercy as they protect and save. Thank you :)
-- For a local pastor and his congregation who are struggling. Jesus guide and direct them.
-- For Ms. Lenore as she grieves the loss of her father.
-- Lord, I pray your healing on our sister Kimmy. Draw her close to you as she struggles through a life of addiction and self-inflicted pain. Allow her to see a life with you of joy, happiness and purpose.
-- For Tino, many continued blessings.
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry 
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment