Thursday, July 2, 2015

Prayer Requests 7/2/15

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

This is what the Eternal has to say: 'Do what is just and right. Rescue those poor ones being robbed by the extortionists. Protect the outsiders, orphans, and widows in your land from any oppression, for they have no one. Stop the violence and the shedding of innocent blood in this place.'
Jeremiah 22:3 (VOICE)

-- Solomon S.: Lord, bless me with riches and health.
-- Angela, Lorraine, Virginia
-- Daryyl G. and Nema: My dad to come home.
-- The Lord is good.
-- Lord, thou has blessed your daughter with a great product idea. Now bless me to receive the $200,000 to get it on the market and on the shelves globally.
-- Randy J.: Kids clothing for school, sizes 5, 6, 7.
-- Jimmy, Samuel, Anne, Philip, Babes, Roger, Melissa, Mary, Rebecca, Jodi, Brian, and Rhem
-- Angelo, Loraine, Virginia, Louis
-- Tina: Pray that I get a job and a bus pass.
-- Take care of all of my family, please.
-- Please pray for my finances that I don’t lose anymore.
-- Elicene M.: Pray that my lawsuit. Pray for me and God bless.
-- Larry: Pray for a place for me to stay.
-- Gaines: Please pray for me - job, home, health, overall well-being.
-- Please pray for Ms. Ella, Eugene, Juan, Shannon, Danita, and our families, this church of people, and the homeless, and people around the world. Bless!
-- Tina: Pray for me, Tina, that I may love the Lord more and his people.
-- Please God, open all the doors on my way to my goals and to you. Love you.
-- Lord, have mercy on Turner, myself, Laura and family. Bless us all. Thank you, Lord.
-- God is love. I love Jesus. Thank you, blood spirit. Thank you that I love you forever, Jesus Lord, God forever. Jesus, I need you.
-- Dear Lord Almighty, dear Lord Christ, dear lady Mary, dear Saint Joseph, dear Holy Spirit, praise and glory be unto you forever! I pray for your triumph, victory, and happiness. I pray for salvation, world peace, and happiness. Thank you for everything! I love you all. Amen and hallelujah!
-- Lord, I pray your healing on our sister Kimmy. Draw her close to you as she struggles through a life of addiction and self-inflicted pain. Allow her to see a life with you of joy, happiness and purpose.
-- For Tino, many continued blessings.
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity.
-- For Jill's family and friends to find comfort and peace.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry 
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment