Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Prayer Requests 9/4/14

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

This week we tragically lost a dear volunteer, Jill Eichler. Jill prayed over this list each week, and her upbeat energy and sunny smile will be missed by all who knew her. Please pray for Jill's family and friends, and join us in thanking God for Jill's life. She was a beautiful person and as Debbie says, "one of God's girls".

We thank you for being part of this ministry.

Blessings,
Erika

Even when the way goes through
    Death Valley,
I’m not afraid
    when you walk at my side.
Your trusty shepherd’s crook
    makes me feel secure.
You serve me a six-course dinner
    right in front of my enemies.
You revive my drooping head;
    my cup brims with blessing.
Your beauty and love chase after me
    every day of my life.
I’m back home in the house of God
    for the rest of my life.
Psalm 23:4-6 (MSG)

-- Blaze: I wish to become a millionaire and my life to change for the better. I hope I stay healthy and get a place of my own off the crazy streets.
-- Lord to work on my soul and spirit and take away my angel.
-- Prayer for Adrianna for successful surgery and recovery.
-- Thank God se skis, I love you, ausen tou Saint Daynid T. se skis. Love you cancel you sssaii Phidelia. Jeseis love you. Thank you Jesus.
-- God pray for the people in Somalia.
-- Pray for my son and wife.
-- Jeff, Sherman, Aslee, Milian. I request in prayer for a home or somewhere to stay off the streets. Thank you, Lord.
-- For my family. Especially Darrell and his safety from her. Have God open his eyes to not marry the gal. That he will see the evil of her drinking and use of heavy drugs.
-- Frederick and Kimona: We pray to stay in good health. We pray for our kids, family, and friends. We pray for others. Lord we pray for those who prepare the food. We pray for you, Lord, to keep us safe and guide us to the right place. Most of all I hope for a job. Thank you and bless you.
-- A good day and a good week.
-- Family, wisdom, strength, cousins, sisters, mother, father, children, food, pastors, volunteers, homeless.
-- Please pray for Eugene, Shannon, Wuan, Ms. Ella, and my family and the people in the world. Thanks.
-- Zalo: God, te pide por la felicidad de mas mijor.
-- Lisa S.
-- I love the food.
-- I love you, Chuck.
-- Thank you for the food and everything else and nice people.
-- Chris P.: I want to continue to fight the demons that are against me and my family. I need help from the church.
-- Robert: Prayer for family, sister, and brother; a job; place to stay; financial blessing; myself.
-- Andrew, Daniella, Rashawn, Claire and family, Pam, Naomi, Rueben, Rufus, Verona, Fay, Gaynor, Crystal. Eva, Love in Action, God's Little Lambs, Sherice, Marvin, Ricky, family, Edith, Egbert, Elvina, Clint, pastors in Africa, youth, money blessings.
-- Dear Lord Almighty, Lord Christ, Blessed Mother, Saint Joseph, Holy Spirit. Thank you so much for everything. I love you. I pray for salvation, world peace and happiness. Won't you please save the world? Thank you so much if you would. Thank you so much for everything again and again. I love you immensely. Amen and hallelujah.
-- M. family: Pray that all goes well with my husband's new job, that he excels through promotions and never loses it. May his spine remain healed and intact in Jesus' name. I pray that his gout heals in Jesus'  name. I claim it already done.
-- For all those who loved and cared for Jill, please comfort them and bring them peace.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment