Thursday, August 28, 2014

Prayer Requests 8/28/14

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us for our guests and this ministry!

Blessings,
Erika

So who can separate us? What can come between us and the love of God’s Anointed? Can troubles, hardships, persecution, hunger, poverty, danger, or even death? The answer is, absolutely nothing. As the psalm says,

On Your behalf, our lives are endangered constantly;
    we are like sheep awaiting slaughter.

But no matter what comes, we will always taste victory through Him who loved us.
Romans 8:35-37 (VOICE)

-- M. Family: I pray in Jesus name that we have a permanent place to live as of now. I already claim it done in Jesus name, Amen.
-- Pray for Melvin M., Jr., for his left foot that is hurting and for good health. Pray for Carol C. for good health and finance.
-- Ree, Ware: Pray that I stay strong and protected in the blood. No weapons for or against me shall prosper.
-- Job, wisdom, family, friends, mother, father, Israel, nephews, homeless.
-- Randy J.: I need my glasses for driver's license, and boots.
-- Daynid: Thank you Jesus, I need Canociil T., Augen T. immigration Jesus. I need you. Thank you Jesus. God bless.
-- Thank you ... All!
-- I need help with transportation. I don't have a Florida ID. My paychecks are 2-3 weeks behind. I'm saving to get a bus ticket to Ohio in October.
-- Bless the L. family.
-- That more homeless would seek God, including myself, so that we could receive God's full blessing.
-- I pray I get a job and make enough money to get off the streets. I hope my family and I stay healthy.
-- Pray for me to reset my life and stay focused and on track. Pray for favor with my disability case or either bless me with employment and sharing housing with my brother.
-- A prayer for family and friends, Trisha, Michelle, Taylor and a ride back home to Indiana!
-- Kevin D.: I pray that I move to a stable new house smoothly. In the name of the Lord, Amen.
-- Pray for Melvin M., Sr., Tanya, Simmons, Undray, Gail, Sky, Jeikio Bean, Zydon, Furbert for good health.
-- Pray for Uncle Graham and for family. Hope they are able to cope with this and know that he is not in any more pain, Melvin M., nephew.
-- Dear Lord Almighty, Dear Lord Christ, Dear Blessed Mother, Dear Saint Joseph, Dear Holy Spirit, I thank you for everything. I love you. I pray for salvation, world peace and world happiness. Won't you please save the world? Thank you so much if you would. And thank you so much for everything. I love you always and forever. Amen and Hallelujah.
-- Still need prayer for Clara R. She still needs transportation and medications. Pray for all churches and prayer warriors.
-- I just want to thank our Father for all the blessings we get every day. We send our love to him with job from our hearts. Thank Pery for Jennifer's walker. He is the best! <3 font="" pery.="" thanks="">
-- Robert: Family, brothers, sisters, financial blessing, heal my leg. Pray for my mother who passed away. Pray for me to get a job when my leg heals. Pray that I can get a place other than a shelter.
-- Give me strength to hold my own. The people I helped before are grown and now I need to take care of me. I need a place to live. I struggle to keep the faith. I need help to be strong in faith. Forgive those who come against me. Strengthen me.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment