Thursday, July 24, 2014

Prayer Requests 7/24/14

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with and for this ministry.

Blessings,
Erika

God is all mercy and grace—
    not quick to anger, is rich in love.
God is good to one and all;
    everything he does is suffused with grace.
Creation and creatures applaud you, God;
    your holy people bless you.
They talk about the glories of your rule,
    they exclaim over your splendor,
Letting the world know of your power for good,
    the lavish splendor of your kingdom.
Your kingdom is a kingdom eternal;
    you never get voted out of office.
God always does what he says,
    and is gracious in everything he does.
God gives a hand to those down on their luck,
    gives a fresh start to those ready to quit.
All eyes are on you, expectant;
    you give them their meals on time.
Generous to a fault,
    you lavish your favor on all creatures.
Everything God does is right—
    the trademark on all his works is love.
God’s there, listening for all who pray,
    for all who pray and mean it.
Psalm 145:8-18 (MSG)

-- I need you, Jesus. Thank you. Thank you, God. Love you, Father. Thank you.
-- Pray for me, my family, salvation, strength, wisdom, work, the homeless, my sister, mother, father, grandmother, and son.
-- Bless me with a home, job and someplace to live.
-- Happy Thanksgiving
-- Pray for Shaw and brother’s salvation. Shaw’s in jail with a 25-year sentence in Broward County.
-- Alonzo: Please pray for my peace of mind and place to live. 
-- Relational breakthrough, blessings, my own home, stop the troublemakers, for protection.
-- Robert B.: Pray for family, brother, sister, wife, a job, and a place to stay for myself.  
-- Rufus P.: Pray that God will help me with my life. Pray that God will protect me. Pray that God takes control over my life. Pray that God would help me make better choices. Pray that God will allow my family to love me and forgive me. Pray that my family will come together. Pray that God will protect my family.
-- Dear Lord Almighty, Dear Lord Christ, Dear Blessed Mother, Dear Saint Joseph, Dear Holy Spirit, thank you for everything. I love you. I pray for salvation, world peace, and happiness. Won’t you please save the world? Thank you so much, if you would. I love you. Amen and Hallelujah.
-- Please keep me in the shade. Keep me healthy.
-- Say a prayer for William M., for freedom. 
-- Dear God, I will like for the prayer team to come with my request for a 2 bedroom apartment so me and my church brother can move in. So that I can get off the streets from homelessness along with his disabled problem. Brother James would like for him to move with me so he will get better with his health. In Jesus name. Amen
-- I get to meet my sister, Dallas M., the prettiest girl in the world. Love, Jeff
-- Dear God, pray for salvation.
-- Stay sober
-- Kevin: Pray for Trishe T., Morgan T., family and friends. For all us homeless. 
-- Pray that my friend finds his wife that was recently arrested but he doesn’t know which jail she was sent to. Help her get the help she needs and help them find each other again. 
-- Anne S.: Look to the future, be better. 
-- Jalysa and Alissa H.
-- Health, blessings, and starting today, big money.
-- Hope I will be better.
-- Lori S.: Asking prayer for my friend Matthew B. that he gets his housing. Pray for my sister, who has a rare bone marrow disease, and my daughter who needs to get a job and her housing for her and her two girls. Thank you.
-- Let Mika and Mhyra know that I will always remember them.
-- Lisa S.
-- Sulaiman: Dear Lord, I sin against you. But I need a financial blessing. Wisdom, health, strength, money and power.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. We are coming up on the 4-year anniversary of when our fellow Love in Action volunteer Dave Montney was robbed and murdered in his Pompano Beach home. There is video of the person who tried to use his ATM card that night. The case was featured on America's Most Wanted in 2011 but no one has ever been arrested or charged in Dave's murder. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment