Thursday, July 3, 2014

Prayer Requests 7/3/14

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action feeding are below. Thanks for praying for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

But there’s also this, it’s not too late—
    God’s personal Message!—
“Come back to me and really mean it!
    Come fasting and weeping, sorry for your sins!”
Change your life, not just your clothes.
    Come back to God, your God.
And here’s why: God is kind and merciful.
    He takes a deep breath, puts up with a lot,
This most patient God, extravagant in love,
    always ready to cancel catastrophe.
Who knows? Maybe he’ll do it now,
    maybe he’ll turn around and show pity.
Maybe, when all’s said and done,
    there’ll be blessings full and robust for your God!
Joel 2:12-14 (MSG)

-- RTC: Please pray for my friend Fred to get into detox to save his life and spirit.
-- Please pray for Cory and Nancy and our family to be healthy.
-- Pray for my love Dutch.
-- Rashad S. K. Thank you!
-- I hope Doug dies.
-- Mitzie C.: Pray for Melvin M. Sr. and Jr., Tanya, Simmon, Jeikio, Rean, Gail, Undray, Sky L. for good health.
-- For world peace.
-- Jesus, please bless my relationship with Frederick and bless our kids.
-- Mhreh: I wish for a new house. Thank you.
-- Lisa S.
-- Pray for Carol C. to find more work to help her situation.
-- Dear Lord, I am here. Thank you for my health. Bless me this 4th of July weekend. Bless me, Lord. Lots of cash. Pay me cell phone. Bill needs a new phone.
-- Barbara: Wants to find housing soon. Thank you.
-- Frederick: Lord, please keep me, Georgia, Diana, Satie in good health. Lord, I pray for my kids, family, friends, and others. Most of all Lord, I pray for a job. Thank you. God bless you!
-- Safety. I always have what I need.
-- Kenneth C.: Housing, work, and health needs.
-- Thanks for everything, Lord. Bless everybody and please bless the sick and suffering.
-- Gary H.: Please pray for my family, mom, dad, kids and grandkids.
-- God, I want you to forgive me for my sins and I pray that you send my kids back home so we can be a happy family again.
-- Salvation, family, sisters, nephews, homeless, Israel, father, mother, grandma, strength, Russia, volunteer churches.
-- Dear Jesus, please help me to find my important document that I have misplaced. You are an omnipotent God and you know where everything is. Please direct me to where it is. Thank you.
-- S. Smith: Dear Lord, I have sinned against you again. Help me today regain some money. I need a major blessing today, Thursday - a financial blessing, a lot of cash. I need a cell phone.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the detective not to give up.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment