Thursday, July 17, 2014

Prayer Requests 7/17/14

The prayers from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

Thank you for your ongoing prayers for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

O Eternal One, lend an ear to my prayer and answer me,
    for I am weak and wanting.
Safeguard my soul, for I remain loyal to You.
    Save me, Your servant, who trusts in You, my God.
O Lord, please be merciful to me,
    as all day long I cry out to You.
Bring joy into the life of Your servant,
    for it’s only to You, O Lord, that I offer my soul.
Psalm 86:1-4 (VOICE)

-- Pray for me to get out of the South Florida area. 
-- Pray for me to find a home.
-- I need my two kids back. Thank you for my ID. It really helps.
-- Pray for guidance and safety. Daddy needs strength, security. I need my license renewed, passport renewed, toiletries, financial help. A breakthrough purpose in God for my life fulfilled. 
-- Thank you, Father, for this meal. Forgive me for any sin I commit; strengthen me for all sin wrongdoing. Amen
-- Pray for my departed mother, Virginia (101). May God give her everlasting joy and peace .
-- Alonzo: Please pray for me for a place to live.
-- Pray for my aunt Noemma E. She needs to be saved. She smokes and drinks moonshine. She’s in the hospital on ventilators. 
-- I hope and pray everything turns out okay for me next Thursday. I pray I finally find a job and get back on my feet financially with a roof over my head again. I pray me and my family stay healthy. 
-- I love this church.
-- Lisa S.
-- I love everyone. The Lord has been good to me. I’m asking to pray for my family and sons. They are going through something and I read my Bible a lot and go to church sometimes. I need to be stable. God bless you. All I ask for is prayer. God bless you.
-- Reid: Thank you, Lord, o mighty, to come to my life. Thank you, Jesus, my savior.
-- Julaninsa S.: Dear Lord, I need a financial blessing starting tonight. My health, food, water, phone bill paid, extra cash. Bless me, Lord. Lord I need a ticket to New York paid ASAP NOW. Bless me.
-- Pray for health, wealth, and spiritual wisdom, humbleness and patience.
-- Home in love, please! 
-- Pray for my wife’s freedom from jail. She was arrested last night. Pray for my health. My eyes are having surgery. Pray for my wife’s daughter, Sarah. She’s in need of guidance and support. Pray for me to have a place to live. We’ve been here from Indiana for 9 months without ID or place to go. 
-- May all of us keep the Heavenly Father and Son in our prayers. Pray for one another and our world with peace and love to God. Amen
-- Robert B.: Prayer for family, for a job, for sister and brothers. Plan to stay, financial blessings.
-- Hardy: Pray for a good paying job and family. And a place to call home. 
-- Ron: Prayer for me and my family and pray to keep the evil spirit from attacking me. I want things to be better for me.
-- Pray for Eugene, Shannon, our newborn baby boy, Ms. Ella, and my family. And the world of people and pray for my future wife Shannon, in court on July 18, 2014. Bless you
-- Dear Jesus, please stop this gay man from bullying me. Thank you.
-- Dear Lord Almighty, Dear Lord Christ, dear blessed mother, dear Saint Joseph, Dear Holy Spirit, I love you. Thank you so much for everything! I pray for salvation, world peace and serenity. Won’t you please save the world? Thank you so much if you would - and thanks again for everything. I love you. Amen and Hallelujah.
-- Pray for me that I don’t commit suicide. 
-- Quentin J.: Pray for my family and me to do his will and to trust him not myself and others to be what he created me to be.
-- Strength, love for self and others, humble, obey – self others and work.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. We are coming up on the 4 year anniversary of when our fellow Love in Action volunteer Dave Montney was robbed and murdered in his Pompano Beach home. There is video of the person who tried to use his ATM card that night. The case was featured on America's Most Wanted in 2011 but no one has ever been arrested or charged in Dave's murder. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment