Thursday, June 5, 2014

Prayer Requests 6/5/14

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with and for this ministry.

In Peace,
Erika

Let love continue among you. Don’t forget to extend your hospitality to all—even to strangers—for as you know, some have unknowingly shown kindness to heavenly messengers in this way. Remember those imprisoned for their beliefs as if you were their cellmate; and care for any who suffer harsh treatment, as you are all one body.
Hebrews 13:1-3

-- Thomas Y.: Please pray for the Y. family, that they may get back together. Thank you.
-- For my Savior, great compassionate to break through the hearts of all, and unity among each other with God.
-- Dear Lord, Dear Lord Christ, Dear Blessed Mother, Dear Saint Joseph, Dear Holy Spirit. I pray for salvation, world peace and happiness. Thank you so much for everything. I love you always. Amen and Hallelujah. 
-- RTC: A prayer of thanks! I went to court after turning the result over to the will of God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, accepting whatever the result. The result, no trial, no jury, no prosecution. Amen, Thank you God!
-- Thank you Father God for your Son Jesus Christ. Thank you for keeping to strengthening me. Lord, let your will be done in my life. Protect my son and his daughter, my family and loved ones.
-- Pray for my love, Dutch. Thank you.
-- I pray that Jean Robert F. does not go to jail June 24, 2014 because he relapsed on crack cocaine. Amen.
-- Family, finance, true ministry, great health for God, permanent home.
-- Mr. Taylor, Rico, Ms. Dianne, Ms. Kathy, Diana, Watsons and Taylors.
-- Reid: Thank you Lord, for my life, today and everyday, in Jesus name!
-- God, I love you in the name of Jesus and thank you for blessing me with my new job.
-- Lord God, I need you to make a way for my full trip there.
-- Falancia: 23 yrs. my life is not ok, but no regrets, been hurt (heart broken). All I felt was pain. Lord, tell him I said I'm grateful for everything and sorry for being rebellious. All that matters is our soul (my soul) is with him. I'd rather cry now and laugh later, Lord <3 font="">
-- Please pray for me, Larry D., that He blesses me with money blessing and that I finally find another regular job. Pray for my family too, that they may be blessed. I need a blessing from God. It's kind of hard right now, please pray for me.
-- Jalisa and Pam to be more humane to all, especially the disadvantaged.
-- Ellie Mae: Please pray that I get my own place (a voucher) to help me pay the rent and get me on my way. Amen.
-- I ask that the Lord bless each and every one that came here tonight. Joy comes in the morning :) Theresa. One Love.
-- S.O.S. Help me please. I'm dying soon. PS: RSVP
-- I pray that my brother Eric F. gets a car to go to work. Amen.
-- Donna H.: Please pray for me to get a good job. Also, I need a place to live, and for my entire family, especially my daughter Vanessa and husband. Thank you. God bless.
-- Pray for Catin, Josh, Ashante, Mario
-- I pray that my mother Irma F. sends for my father in Haiti as soon as possible. Amen.
-- Pray for me and everyone.
-- Pray for the Vets from the D-Day celebration.
-- Please pray for 1st Christian Church of Wilton Manors and Pastor John W. Stauffer.
-- Pray for family, salvation, wisdom, work, boss, father, mother, grandma, homeless, Israel, churches, pastors, friends, volunteers, my kid.
-- Father God, just wanna thank you for blessing me to see another day is this life. Father God, please look after my sister in Mississippi, my uncles, aunts and bless Faustina, Aurelius with a please to stay. Help us get off the streets. In your Son Jesus Name, Amen.
-- Please pray for Eugene, Shannon, Ms. Ella and family and friends. Thanks.
-- Ashley: Please pray for me and my daughter cause we have no place to lay our heads now. (Daughter is 1 yr. old, Trinity)
-- World peace.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the detective not to give up.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment