Thursday, June 12, 2014

Prayer Requests 6/12/14

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with this ministry for our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

They will never be hungry or thirsty again. 
The sun or blazing heat will never scorch them,
Because the Lamb who stands at the center of the throne is their shepherd and they are His sheep, 
and He will lead them to the water of life. 
And God will dry every tear from their eyes.
Revelation 7:16-17 (VOICE)

-- Ashley G. & Baby Trinity: Please pray for me and my daughter that she gets the things she needs and pray for me that I get a job and be able to go to school.
-- I pray that God will give me a break-thru with my music and with my family.
-- Reynold, Mat, Bettey
-- Pray that I get off drugs and serve God fully.
-- Pray for Asmar to get out of jail and for all our kids.
-- Zebedy Jerome and Alicia B.: Pray for a place to stay. Pray for me and my wife. We need it all the time.
-- Lord God, bless me with a good paying job. I also ask of you, Father God, make a way for housing for me and if it is your will, please send someone special to me. But thank you God for my health and thank you for loving me.
-- Capt. CCT: Please pray I survive a major mouth restoration on June 18th and a pancreas operation in 2 weeks. Mostly also, a financial miracle and home in my life again. Thank you. God bless.
-- J.P.B.: Help! S.O.S. I'm dying here! What's left after this torture?
-- Anthony wants a job!!
-- Pray for Wayne and Georgie to be married.
-- Please pray for my friend in Russia. She went home to care for her mother. She is the best.
-- Please pray for health, wealth and good karma for me and those I love. xxoo Thank you :)
-- My family, me, strength, job, healing, grandma, father, mother, son, homeless, Israel, poor people, legal papers.
-- Rufus, Verona, divine direction, safe home, ministry.
-- Randy J.: I need eye glasses.
-- God please help me, just a little with my Kness (cannot read the word -Lord you know what this means)
-- Gracias Lord, let my sister, with your angels, have a good trip to California, Lorene K. Love Miguel.
-- Please pray that Evelyn C. gets better soon and that Rodger gets a new apartment.
-- Thank God for Ms. Kathy and Kevin. Thank God I'm not getting wet. Pray for Ms. Dianne, Dez, Derrick, Ricky, family. Financial breakthrough, health, Onika, Andreanikker, caroline, Diane, Eric's family, Pearl.
-- Thank you, Lord, for the job. Please pray for the Weeks Family.
-- Frederick & Kimona: Lord, we pray that you keep us in good health. We pray that you keep all those evil spirits away. Lord we pray for our kids, family, friends, and others. We pray for those who prepared this food and most of all Lord I pray for a job. Thank you. God bless!!
-- My name is Willie C. I ask for this prayer - that God protect me at all costs. I am very sick at this moment. Love y'all.
-- Dear Lord, Dear Lord Christ, Dear Blessed Mother, Dear Saint Joseph, Dear Holy Spirit. I pray for salvation, world peace and happiness. I pray to praise you and serve you for as long as you might allow me to. Thank you so much for everything. Amen and Hallelujah.
-- Milisebette S.: Clothing for my son, Holden. Husband's legal issues. Shelter for me and my son while my husband does time in jail. Employment and day care assistance.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the detective not to give up.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment