Thursday, June 19, 2014

Prayer Requests 6/19/14

The prayers from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

I look up at the vast size of the mountains—
    from where will my help come in times of trouble?
The Eternal Creator of heaven and earth and these mountains
    will send the help I need.
He holds you firmly in place;
He will not let you fall.
    He who keeps you will never take His eyes off you and never drift off to sleep.
What a relief! The One who watches over Israel
    never leaves for rest or sleep.
The Eternal keeps you safe,
    so close to Him that His shadow is a cooling shade to you.
Neither bright light of sun
    nor dim light of moon will harm you.
The Eternal will keep you safe
    from all of life’s evils,
From your first breath to the last breath you breathe,
    from this day and forever.
Psalm 121 (VOICE)

-- Bless my father's health. Bless Saloman S.
-- Felicia: Please pray for me. My mother put me out of the house. Pray that I get into HAC soon and a job. Pray for my four girls in the name of Jesus.
-- Pray for all children to grow in God's light and rebuke sin.
-- Pray for my family and me that I get a job.
-- Dear Father, I need an extra financial blessing today and  all of this week and health!
-- Wayne and Paula: Pray for us to stay together for a long time and get off the streets.
-- Pray for Fredrick and I to have everlasting love and for our kids.
-- Frederick: I pray for good health. I pray that things work out with my girlfriend and I. Pray for my kids, family, friends, and others. I pray for those who have prepared the food. I pray for a job. Thank you. God bless you!
-- Pray for peace.
-- Lakesha J.: I need a bed. I just moved into my place. Give me a call if someone can help me:  954-xxx-xxxx.
-- Deborah B.: Please help me find a nice place to stay.
-- I could find the good.
-- Ron: Pray for peace in heart. Pray for my family and keep the evil spirit from attacking me.
-- I pray that God doesn't give up on us even though sometimes we give up on ourselves.
-- Pray for Ket and her mom. Thank you and God bless.
-- Ms. Ella: Please pray for Eugene, Shannon, and our baby boy. Thanks!
-- Dear Lord, dear Blessed Mother, dear Saint Joseph, dear Holy Spirit. I pray for salvation, world peace, and happiness. I pray that the world would worship  and praise Thee. Thank you so much for everything. I love you all. Amen and hallelujah.
-- Willie C.: I am  very sick with a disease that has no cure. Please pray that I heal. Thank you.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the detective not to give up.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment