Thursday, May 22, 2014

Prayer Requests 5/22/14

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Don’t grumble about each other, brothers and sisters, or you will be judged. For look—the Judge is standing at the door! For examples of patience in suffering, dear brothers and sisters, look at the prophets who spoke in the name of the Lord.
James 5:9-10 (NLT)

-- Thomas Y.: Pray for homeless people, that they get a home or job. I am praying for the ones that don't know how to read or write. God bless them. Thank you and thank you for praying for us. Pray for the world that we love one another.
-- PC: Thank you Father God, Thank you Lord Jesus, Thank you Holy Spirit for this delicious and nutritious meal this Thursday and thank you for all of those who came in to serve us and THANK YOU especially for all of those who came in off the street to enjoy this wonderful event! In Jesus name I pray!
-- Rashon S. K.: Thank you!
-- Lord, help me to overcome my obsession with sex and drugs and I also pray, Lord God, that you allow me to find good housing, a good job. Lord, I know I'm a sinner but please answer my prayer and watch over Tam. Let no harm or trouble or pain come to her.
-- Please pray for my father James N., Broward General Hospital
-- Prayers for my grandmother who recently suffered a stroke a few weeks ago. And for the people less fortunate in not believing in our Lord Jesus.
-- RIP Adam H., teenager that passed away this past week. Prayers go out to him and his family and friends. God bless. Amen.
-- Father God, I thank you for your grace and mercy and strength you have given me to be strong. The forgiveness of my sin you forgave me and still love me. Thank you, Father God. In Jesus Holy Name. Amen!
-- Please pray for my cousin Albert.
-- Pray for the homeless, that they will not be arrested as the two new ordinances go into law in the next few weeks. Pray also that their property does not get taken by cops.
-- Keke: Thank you God with the blessing you have given me. In Jesus Name. Amen.
-- Frederick H. & Kimona L.: We pray to stay in good health. We pray for our kids, families, friends and others. We pray for those who prepared this food. Most of all, I pray that I get a job soon! Thank you! God bless you!
-- Pray for good health, Melvin M. Sr., Zydon F., Undray L., Melvin M. Jr., Jeikio B., Carol C., Tanya S., Sky L., Gail L.
-- To help get a job.
-- Dear Lord, Dear Lord Christ, Dear Blessed Mother, Dear Saint Joseph, Dear Holy Spirit. I pray for the salvation of the world. I pray for world peace and happiness. Won't you please save the world? Thank you so much if you would. And thank you for everything. Amen.
-- Richard: Pray for me and Marilyn for our health and help us to keep the house clean. Pray for our finances. Strengthen us to get past our weaknesses. Thank you God that we have a place to live and that we also are doing better. Have mercy on us. Be with us as we walk through this life. Amen.
-- Pray for the First Christian Church of Wilton Manors and Pastor Stouffer to join the Lord and feed the homeless and poor!
-- Father God, thank you for blessing me to see another day in life. Father God, thank you for letting me see my sister's niece and her children. I just ask you to bless me in this life of mine, help me get the things I need to move on. In your Son Jesus Name. Amen.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the detective not to give up.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment