Thursday, May 1, 2014

Prayer Requests 5/1/14

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us.

Blessings,
Erika

My God, my God, why have You turned Your back on me? Your ears are deaf to my groans. O my God, I cry all day and You are silent; my tears in the night bring no relief.
Psalm 22:1-2 (VOICE)

-- Aaron W.
-- God bless me and my kids, Brandon, Key, Derrick. Let them know I love them. Let their hate go.
-- Dear Lord, Dear Lord Christ, Dear Blessed Mother, Dear Saint Joseph, Dear Holy Spirit, I pray for the salvation of the world. I pray for world peace and happiness. Won't you please save the world? Thank you ever so much if you would, and thanks for everything. Amen.
-- Tommy: I need to find a job that I can keep.
-- Prayer for Eugene, Shannon, Ms. Ella and my family and friends. Bless!
-- PC: Glory to God! Thank you Father God for your Son Jesus! Please bless those who are totally in the streets without shelter of any kind from day to day! Heavenly Father, please reach out and touch those who can and will not see past their addictions, as only you can. In Jesus Name, I pray!
-- PC: Father God, in Jesus name I am praying for direction and guidance in acquiring properties to be rehabbed for the housing of those in need, affordable living homes for the disabled and homeless! Heavenly Father, for your direction and guidance with lenders and attorneys through the acquisition process! For proficient workers for the entire rehab process on each and every home restoration! In Jesus name I pray!
-- Dear Lord, this is Solomon, your son. Bless me with my estate money. Bless me all week with my income tax money, June 9, and cash, a lot of cash, all week.
-- Pray for the homeless that they get a home.
-- Pray for Melvin M. Sr., Melvin M. Jr., Tanya S., Undray, Gail, Sky, Jeikio, Bean, Zydon, Furbert, Carol for good health and finances.
-- Prayers for my girlfriend and me as we travel to the West Coast for job/housing opportunities, and for other people who are struggling like us. God bless. xoxo
-- Junie N., Manke N. and Jean N. Solage N., Sonis N., Gladis N., Robert N., Vilason N., Dicelis N., Jim N., Magali G., Basoner G.
-- Robert and Marilyn: Bless us with a place to live and help us stay protected from evil. Help get a money card back, direct deposit card back. Help us to stay safe and have finances and happiness!
-- Pray for strength, family, salvation, job, protection, family, Jerusalem, Russia, Ukraine.
-- I need my Driver's License.
-- Lord Father God, I plead and beg for entire peace. Lord, I need good housing, a good job and send a good woman of your choosing. Lord God, help me to love again.
-- Thomas Y.: I want to thank you for praying for the Young family, that we get back together, thank you.
-- Lord, I lift my family up to your loving bosom, for favor in a secure job, money, school and happiness through your grace. Amen.
-- Ms. Dianne, Ms. Kathy, Kyle, Rico, family, Rufus, Verona, ////nadine, Onika, /casandra, Paul/Yorleny. Financial breakthrough, Mrs. Gayle, A & E W., Tigua, Earleen, Ferron, Radrey, Dania, David, Petal, Love in Action, health, health insurance, Dad.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the detective not to give up.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment