Thursday, May 15, 2014

Prayer Requests 5/15/14

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

When they came, he looked on Eliab and thought, “Surely the Lord’s anointed is now before the Lord.” But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him; for the Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”
1 Samuel 16:6-7 (NRSV)

-- Lord, have mercy on me! Bring Kathy back to us on Thursdays.
-- RIP mother. God bless me and Stephanie together. Bless Valerie in prison (be strong). Bless all my friends into good health. Hope to see them soon. God is good.
-- Love, peace, prosperity, health, love
-- My father, stepmother and baby brother, family problem.
-- Sulaman: Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want cash $$$. Bless me, Lord, today - all week with health and strength.
-- Dear Lord, Dear Lord Christ, Dear Blessed Mother, Dear Saint Joseph, Dear Holy Spirit. I pray for the salvation of the world. I pray for world peace and happiness. Won't you please save the world? Thank you ever so much if you would. Thank you for everything. I love you. Amen.
-- Pray for Peanut and Georgia and the baby and for all of our kids.
-- Please pray for Eugene and Shannon, my mother and my family and my friends. Thanks!!
-- Lori S.: Asking continued prayer for my sister!! Has rare bone marrow disease. That her red blood cell count comes up. That the inspection happens very soon so I can get in my apt. Thank you.
-- Sammy C.: My request is to help and give me strength to start doing what is necessary to keep my place of residence and prayer of forgiveness for not pursuing the Lord as I know I should.
-- Rick, Marsha, Ken, Diana, Ayndell, Ms. Kathy, Ms. Dianne, Jon, Ms. Debbie & Love in Action. Family healing, safe, debt free, fulfill my ministry in God.
-- For my new friend Eddie who is sharing a part of his spot with me.
-- God, find me some work steadily. Bless Berl for giving me work. Bless me with a roof over my head. Amen.
-- PC: Father God, Heavenly Father, Aba Father, I come before you today, in the precious name of your Son Jesus! I ask that you give me strength and patience and forgiveness as I walk with your Holy Spirit daily! Lord Jesus, I want to thank you for your death, burial and resurrection! Please grant me wisdom in the pursuit of my dreams! Lord Jesus, please help me to just be still and quiet, and to know that above all, YOU are Lord! Father God, instill in me YOUR heart for the hurting. I pray, Lord Jesus, as the Apostle Paul did, "that I pray in tongues more than ye all!" In Jesus precious holy name I pray. Amen and Amen!
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the detective not to give up.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment