Thursday, April 3, 2014

Prayer Requests 4/3/14

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for your continued prayers for this ministry and our guests!

Peace,
Erika

Strengthen the weak hands, and make firm the feeble knees. Say to those who are of a fearful heart, “Be strong, do not fear! Here is your God. He will come with vengeance, with terrible recompense. He will come and save you.”
Isaiah 35:3-4 (NRSV)

-- Mike D.: Pray for my weekend to go right and soon have a home.
-- Zebedi Joel W.: Thank God for guidance.
-- Kelly & Joe: Pray for all volunteers at meatloaf dinner, Love.
-- S.A.: My success
-- Pray for me, please.
-- Patrick J.: Thank you for the free gift of eternal life.
-- Prayer for Bernard, Shannon, Ms. Ella, family, friends. Thanks!
-- Jesus, save free Willy 1:37, 3:16
-- My prayers, Lord, give me peace. Bless me with a good job. Lord I need housing. God, improve my health. Lord God, please free me from my addiction.
-- Marilyn and Robert G.: Please God, help us get an apartment together. We need a home.
-- Work, home, wife. Thank you God.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the detective not to give up.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment