Thursday, April 10, 2014

Prayer Requests 4/10/14

The prayers from Thursday's Love in Action feeding are below. Thank you for praying for this ministry and our guests each week!!

Blessings,
Erika

A second time they summoned the man who had been blind. “Give glory to God by telling the truth,” they said. “We know this man is a sinner.” He replied, “Whether he is a sinner or not, I don’t know. One thing I do know. I was blind but now I see!” Then they asked him, “What did he do to you? How did he open your eyes?” He answered, “I have told you already and you did not listen. Why do you want to hear it again? Do you want to become his disciples too?”
John 9:24-27 (NIV)

-- God is giving us our daily giving’s to teach us our own lesson. Amen! Jesus! Thank you!
-- Marshal: To help Kathy and have God help us get a place tomorrow at 2 PM. And to help Marilyn and Robin with our finances and help her brother get a place. Help them get a place.
-- Lionel
-- Robert: Prayer for family, brother, sister, wife. A job. Financial blessing.
-- Pray for me, job, salvation, healing, family, homeless people.
-- Please help our son Ray and myself and Julie girl. We all need a lot of help and thank you in Jesus’ name.
-- Ron: Please pray for me to find a place to stay. And to keep the devil away.
-- Kelly S.: My disability has been approved. Pray that I can start receiving my check as soon as possible. Pray for an apartment and rehabilitation. For everybody else to get their disability and friends and family their happiness.
-- Dear God, my Lord, I am praying for housing, job, protect from the street, my kid’s bible club back, a car or truck. A nice lady in my life that don’t drink beer and drink, smoke and love the Lord with all her heart, soul and mind. Thank you, Father God, Amen.
-- Pray for Melvin M. Sr. for good health. Pray for Melvin M. Jr., Tanya S., Gail U., Sky L., Jeikio B., Zydon F. for good health.
-- Please Lord, bless my son with a good job.
-- Dear Lord, Dear Lord Jesus, Dear Blessed Mother, Dear Saint Joseph, Dear Holy Spirit, I pray for salvation and for world peace and happiness. Thank you so much for everything! Amen.
-- Thank you, Lord! For keeping me and my family safe. God bless you all! Thank Jesus for our daily bread! Amen!
-- Hi, Lord. I think about you. Hi, Lord. I want to be a better person.
-- Pray for the people in S.S. To do what’s right for my girl.
-- Please pray for my nephew Jim T., rectal cancer, caught early but still has chemo, radiation to go thru.
-- Money. Thank I receive your favor, Tommy. In getting in the Hack here in Broward so I can finish your plan and purpose.
-- Praying to stay off drugs and find a job. From Mike D.
-- Rashon S.K., “Thank You”
-- Please pray for the jailed inmates in Broward County. They’re all victims of themselves or others. Jesus said to the centurion who asked how do I get into heaven, “Bear no false witness.” If only cops and others could hear those words.
-- Daywide toussaint Jesus Love Mick A. Obama toussaint. Love you Papy. Jesus love you. Au san toussaint. Love Jesus. Love you, God. Love Canouil. God on love. Jesus, I'm love you. Toussaint C. Only on God Papy C. Toussaint. Love Toussaint T Moma, Rodly R., Love Daywide  You Blenide, Daywide. Richard
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the detective not to give up.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment