Sunday, April 20, 2014

Prayer Requests 4/17/14

Happy Easter!!! He is Risen indeed!

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for your prayers this week and throughout the year.

Blessings and Peace,
Erika

My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.
John 15:12-15 (NIV)

-- Ron: I need a good prayer to find me a place to stay and to keep the evil spirit from me.
-- David: Dear Lord, Dear Lord Jesus, Dear Blessed Mother, Dear Saint Joseph, Dear Holy Spirit, I pray for the salvation of the world. I pray for world peace and happiness. Thank you for everything. Amen.
-- Pray for my family, for Bob and his job and for me to receive my birth certificate.
-- Pray for peace and love!
-- Lori S: Pray for my friend Sean, that he finds housing he can afford. He let me crash at his place one night and then lost it not long after. Thank you.
-- Father God, Help me, strengthen me. You know my needs and I ask you time and time again, to give me a safe place to lay my head, and I ask with the right motive for your help. Please Lord, help me. Amen!
-- Lori S: Please pray for my sister Donna, has aplastic anemia. That her red blood cell counts come up. Thank you! Pray for my sister, Sharon. She has fibromyalgia. Pray she's able to get her meds, always to manage her pain. Thank you.
-- Prayer for Eugene, Ms. Ella, Shannon, Tracy and my family and friends. Thanks!
-- Pray for Marilyn's recovery physical and emotional. Please pray for God to give me guidance in life and path for my feet. Please give me comfort and security and protection from the rain. Be with me as I sleep.
-- World peace.
-- Taz: Please watch over my Julie and myself and thank you for all that you all do.
-- Salvation, job, family, strength, wisdom.
-- Father God, thank you for another day in life. Thank you for waking me up this morning. Father God, I just pray that I get off the streets into a place to stay soon. Father God, bless Faustina, Sabrina, my niece, nephews, uncles, aunts, brother Mike and Ron. I just need your help and guidance. Thank you for your grace and mercy, in Your Son Jesus name, Amen.
-- Pray for Carrie C. and Bill B. for good health and say a prayer for me, Carrie, about my SSI is at the review board and for guidance that I would get SSI.
-- Pray for Anthony S., my heart is very bad.
-- Mike D.: Pray for me to get off the drugs.
-- Father God, abba Father! Thank you so much for sending your son Jesus to save us! I pray in the precious holy name of your son Jesus, that those who run the shelters and organizations throughout Broward County, who are responsible for the mistreatment of the homeless, be brought to JUSTICE and PUNISHED and made to PAY those whom they have mistreated or taken advantage of. In Jesus name!
-- Clinton: I am having mental issue.
-- Dear Lord God, this is Patricia again asking for prayer for a job and a place to stay. Tired of living on the streets. Please, could you open some doors for me? Thank you. Amen.
-- Welcome toleansas
-- Frederick and Kimona: We pray that we will be safe tonight while we sleep. We pray to stay in good health. We pray that God watches over us while we sleep tonight. We pray for our kids, family, friends and others. We pray for those who prepared this food and most of all, I pray for a job soon!! Thank you. God bless.
-- Pray to have a safe life.
-- Pray for the guys who lost their lives in the past 2 weeks, our brothers, our friends. We love you.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the detective not to give up.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment