Thursday, August 8, 2013

Prayer Requests 8/8/13


The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying for this ministry and our guests!

Blessings,
Erika

Listen, my dear brothers and sisters: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him?
James 2:5 (NIV)

-- Thank you God, for blessing me and my little family. I'm so thankful and blessed at the same time that I could cry, because you have always been there for me ever since I was born. And now I love you, myself, kids, family, my lover and friend Michael L. R. Jr. I would always love these people and also my kids and his kids. Love always in Jesus name, Amen.
-- To get my much needed social security and identification for work.
-- Navaeh
-- Dewayne: I really need a job to take care of myself and my baby on the way and pray for my brother, he is sick in the body.
-- Pray for the world to be free of oil dependency, oh, sacred heart of Jesus, we place our trust in you.
-- I pray for all these rude people.
-- D.: Please pray for my oldest daughter Jessica, she is expecting her first child on Oct 5.
-- Victovia: Please pray for job and apartment.
-- Mr. & Mrs. Hughes: Pray for me and my husband to change our life to God and to make a safe trip to Atlanta, GA & to make a blessed change in our life. Pray for us. God bless you all.
-- Hello, this is Tony, and I would like to say thank you, Lord, for giving me a second chance. Lord, please look after my kid and my kid that isn't born yet and my fiancé. Thank God for this church, may it be here forever and please, Lord, help me to do the right thing from now on and look after my kids, even when I am not there.
-- Please pray for my sisters health (Ines) and my niece (Cynthia) that she find God. Thank you, and God bless all.
-- Donald: May the God I worship and try (not so hard sometimes to service) bless you and the many people that pray for me, my friends & family. I thank you and bless.
-- Mark: God, bless me and my children and friends.
-- Nick: My family and reconciliation of loved ones.
-- I love everything, please pray for us.
-- Rodney R.: Need job and home! Save my soul.
-- I would like for you to pray on my situation. I am in need of a job and a place to live. I have prayed on this for a while and now I need you to pray on it for me, please!
-- Melissa: Mom with two children needs home, job and transportation, from "God's Little Lambs".
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres not to give up.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment