Thursday, August 29, 2013

Prayer Requests 8/29/13

The prayer requests from last week's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for your prayers for this ministry and our guests!

Blessings,
Erika

He came to Simon Peter, who said to him, “Lord, are you going to wash my feet?” Jesus replied, “You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand.” “No,” said Peter, “you shall never wash my feet.” Jesus answered, “Unless I wash you, you have no part with me.”
John 13:6-8 (NIV)

-- Hello, I would like you to pray for me, my kids and my grandbaby. Please pray I get a place to live.
-- Pray for my family and friends, and God bless.
-- Thank you Lord, bless us all, Amen.
-- Randy: Clothes for my kids.
-- Lors S.: Please pray for my sister who has anemia, that her red platelet count comes up.
-- Carl: A job and a home.
-- God bless me and everybody.
-- Family and friends.
-- Debra & Eddie: Father, Son, Holy Spirit, please help us back to your house, appreciate your prayers. Thank you for your angels, Amen.
-- Lord, bless Aurelius, Sharon and Faustina.
-- Migiul: Lord, thank you for my job and keep me safe, pray for my family (Mom) and Jenny. Thank you, dear Lord. Have my boss take care of me tomorrow.
-- God, good all time, pray for me and my family.
-- I request prayer on staying humble and on the way which I should go about my living condition.
-- Prayer for Gwendolyn & Joe G.
-- Lord, have zeal for your house, raised in 3 days and draw us in from the fields, Amen.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres not to give up.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment