Thursday, August 22, 2013

Prayer Requests 8/22/13


The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

Thanks for praying with us and for us!

Blessings,
Erika

If you, Lord, kept a record of sins, Lord, who could stand? But with you there is forgiveness, so that we can, with reverence, serve you.
Psalm 130:3-4 (NIV)

-- Suliman S.: Heavenly Father, my deep blessing, I need financial aid.
-- Miguel: Thank you, God, for all your blessings. Thank you for my job, my health, just love you God.
-- Anthony S.: Please pray for my friend MeMe, and pray I get a job.
-- I pray for Bill T. to come home, my little brother.
-- Gerard: I hope God bless me.
-- I pray my sister and family get back together and my friend get off the street. Please help me.
-- Sylvie: Pray for my great niece who is having a baby, and me, that I may get inside shortly.
-- Alejandro: Pray to get into rehab.
-- Don D.: I need prayer.
-- Aaron: Healing prayer.
-- I need a prayer for myself and my mother, God knows the reason. God bless all.
-- Need full-time job and place to live.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres not to give up.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment