Thursday, January 24, 2013

Prayer Requests 1/24/13


The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for your continual prayers.

Love and Peace,
Erika

Let us give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the merciful Father, the God from whom all help comes! He helps us in all our troubles, so that we are able to help others who have all kinds of troubles, using the same help that we ourselves have received from God.
2 Corinthians 1:3-4 (GNT)

-- For Robert & Marilyn
-- Dear Lord, please help me get a phone.
-- For everything to get back on track.
-- I pray that all of the homeless are blessed with a place to live. Also that the coalition is successful. For putting Andy in my life.
-- Olive W.: I need help so badly. Back to work.
-- LaKendra J.: I need prayer for my son, my family, my enemies. I need more faith. That I get back to school and go back home and help in the courtroom.
-- Lord help to understand.
-- My name is Vaness W., I need prayer for my life to make a change.
-- Let Jaime L. and Chris N. know that their ma loves them!
-- Please Father, I pray for my family, all here and all lost. Thank you. Amen.
-- Nikki: Requesting that faith stay strong and firm and that my home stays strong in love and happiness. That my union continues to grow.
-- Randy T.: Pray that I get to live with my mother one more time before she dies.
-- Ramone B.: Protect me! “God Bless”
-- Dwayne B.S.
-- Please pray for this fellowship.
-- Salvation and world peace for mankind.
-- Mistakes I saw I have made, mostly out of desperation. Help me, I don’t want to lose Lynda, my family, etc.
-- Epitraphata: Combine the songs with mother and father. Amen.
-- D.: Please make all the stupid people go away. No more meanness.
-- Mark B.: 1,000
-- Sammy E.C.: Request prayer for peace where I live and for my female associate to leave me alone.
-- Lord, thank you for the many blessings as I ask that you continue to govern me. Thank you Lord.
-- Kenny R.: I pray for success in my college application.
-- Kathya C.: I’ve been having a bad head-cold going on with my allergies and I got to go to Henderson Health Center on Feb. 23rd to get on my psych meds.
-- Tim P.: My job back.
-- Maryla B.: I pray for me and my family, mom and my Darrell.
-- Pray for my immediate family and kids and me for life, health, strength and knowledge.
-- My cousin has a false tumor. I would like it to permanently go away so she may resume a better life. If the problem is from some sort of other alternative, I would like to ask for it to be discovered and taken care of. Thank you.
-- Reynold and Bette.
-- Pray for the country to let peace and love be in everyone’s hearts. Amen.
-- Francis: Con conseguir trabajo (translated – to get a job)
-- Crouch & Marrie: Financial blessing for my family and I.
-- I would like to have intercessory prayer for my mother, she has a need for a healing miracle. Her name is Edmonia P.
-- Nepolius P.
-- Rick B.: Father God, thank you for all you have done in my life. Blessed be thou name, bless all of your children all over the world. Father, I ask that you deliver me from all sin. Thank you.
-- Randy J.: My birth papers. I need my ID please. I lost it.
-- Family and friends.
-- I wish I had a bike and an air pump to pump my bike.
-- Employment for Manfred Z., William B., Sean O., Kalvin H., and for the SSI to go through for Richard D. and for all to walk closer to each other and the Lord.
-- Pray for Gail, Atwein Kelly R. to have a baby and get married and live long.
-- Carl: A job and a home.
-- God love Mary and Frank.
-- Sean: Home, money, my car to work, organic food, more naive people, great health, 3DS for Kenny, laptop.
-- Ellen: Kathy – continued good health. Harry – please feel better. Andrew, hope your family issues are resolved. Juliet, Annabel stay safe.
-- Bob R.: I am having a hard time with my roommate as he is not working.
-- W.P.: Pray for me to receive God’s love and grace. Bless all the sick and infirm and shut-ins.
-- Matthew C.: I want God to bless me to prosper and to be blessed with money. In Jesus name.
-- Thanks for this blessing!
-- Please pray for the Middleton family.
-- P.A.G.: My financial situation be corrected and all people who don’t have good intentions be removed from my life.
-- Salvado A.E.: To restore me back at home. Respect for this country.
-- Thanks for work God. Keep praying for John S. that he keeps working and stays healthy. Pray for John S. and his family.
-- Dear God, please bless my 3 daughters Ashley, Savannah and Kelsie, also my boyfriend Kenny. God bless him.
-- For Eric A. to walk, and for our lives to be one!
-- For complete healing for Harry and Kathy.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres not to give up.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment