Thursday, January 10, 2013

Prayer Requests 1/10/13


The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for your ongoing prayers!

Blessings,
Erika

"Here is a simple, rule-of-thumb guide for behavior: Ask yourself what you want people to do for you, then grab the initiative and do it for them. Add up God’s Law and Prophets and this is what you get."
Matthew 7:12 (MSG)

-- Sean: Faith, nice home, nice car, good health, financially secure, world peace, organic food, nice people.
-- Kevin W.: Prayer for my daughter, son, mom, me for health and strength.
-- Family and friends.
-- Pray for John S. that he keeps working steady and stays healthy!
-- Stan the man: Please pray for Carl D.’s extended family and for me. We lost a very knowledgeable Christian solder (my mentor) to suicide! Please pray for the Lord to reveal His path for me! Thanks.
-- I ask that you all continue to pray for me and all the unfortunate of the world, please and thank you.
-- Ricky J.
-- Pray for my children Brittany, Anthony, Rod, that they draw close to the Lord and their souls are saved and that I receive favor in my finances this year.
-- I ask for prayer on protection against ID theft.
-- Ozzie: Better times this year for me.
-- God, please watch over my family, my mother and brothers. Please guide and walk with both me and Shawn. God give us patience, wisdom, knowledge, understanding and continue for us to grow stronger everyday.
-- James: I pray the Lord use me for His harvest.
-- Jesus, please keep blessing me!
-- Delbert W.: Pray for me and all God’s people on this earth. Amen. God made us all J
-- A prayer for Kathy and all the people of this church.
-- I just want to bless my family, my people that care about me. Bless that I can overcome the demons that come into life. Thank you so much for everything the church gave me. I’m humble. Please keep me in your prayers and I will do the same. Thank you.
-- Salvado E.: For the guidance of self I hold that is created in God’s image.
-- Lawrence: Pray for healing of rheumatoid arthritis.
-- Keep praying, keep smiling. Pray for those who have pain and suffering. Pray for those who do not want to go on any longer.
-- Takia C.
-- Matthew C.: I want to bless me to pay my rent and also to get rid of my enemies and to prosper. In the Name of Jesus.
-- T: Please pray for my 3 girls and my relationship.
-- Nepolius P.: To be loved.
-- Arthur N.: Guidance and recovery.
-- Ralph and his family: For all my family, give health and happiness. Help us with all our problems and give us joy in His name.
-- Pray for Kathy and pray for me to get a job or/and win some money. I need it really badly.
-- Keep in prayer all those in need, the volunteers and the church people who make all the things possible for the less fortunate. Praise be to God for all these people.
-- Please sing Christian song “Mighty to Save”
-- I pray for world peace on earth forever, rid the world of evil and let God’s goodness take over. Also pray for a financial blessing. Amen.
-- Dean: I pray for a good job, good woman, good home and a good life.
-- Robert: Prayer for family, brother, sister, ex-wife, a job, a place to stay and strength in the Lord, with God for myself.
-- I just want to thank you for everything.
-- Lori S.: Pray that I get my new credit card because I got my purse stolen on Christmas Eve. They couldn’t get my money. Got card shut off. Got a new one sent, but didn’t get that one. So now I have to get it resent again because, of course, getting my card (SSI) means getting my place finally.
-- To strengthen Brian G. mentally, physically, spiritually, with power to overcome the enemy.
-- May God bless all of His children through good and bad, better and worse. Help all the little, young and old in the new 2013.
-- I pray for mom, Bobby and me to find recovery.
-- Pray for Niki and Darryl to stay off drugs and get their lives back together.
-- God bless my kids to be saved so that their souls can go to heaven and along with that Del is the one that’s lost. Help them find their way.
-- The Lord will provide, able to learn to drive and provide transportation of my own. Gainful employment, financial success.
-- Special intercessory prayer for my mother, Mrs. Edmonia P. is in need for a healing miracle.
-- James D.: I pray for strength to do God’s will in all areas of my life and that my knowledge of God’s will for my life will be shown to me. I offer a special prayer for Annett and her grandson.
-- Pray for Ross, my mom and dad.
-- Michael T.: I was hit by an SUV on October 22, 2012 and thrown in the air. I landed on my head and skidded twenty feet down the street. I went into shock and became unconscious. EMS rushed me to North Broward General into ICU. After a day they put me into the trauma unit. After X-rays and CT scans, they found that all I had suffered were multiple fractures and of course many sections of skin torn away. I felt no pain when I was hit but lots of pain after. I should have died, but God kept me alive. My prayer is that I would trust Him in this matter and fulfill His will because I know there was a reason for this.
-- Father, please keep me, your little lamb, safe and please bless me with the things you know I’m working towards. I love You.
-- Jacques: HELP ME GOD! –SOS- I AM DYING HERE. Your friend.
-- Pray for my mom Jackie and Niki’s mother and daughter, that they continue to stay strong.
-- God help all.
-- Harold M.: I would like you to pray that I get job and a place to stay.
-- For complete healing for Harry and Kathy.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres to continue the search.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment