Thursday, January 17, 2013

Prayer Requests 1/17/13


The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for your continued prayers.

Peace and Love,
Erika

This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!
2 Corinthians 5:17 (NLT)

-- I pray that everyone will be safe and will make it home.
-- Joseph: Job.
-- Pray for my grandma, Mom, and Ross.
-- Salvado E.: To ward off all mistaken form of people traveling for drugs and business I can't give them.
-- Pray for all people and unity.
-- Pray for my mom, sister, daughter, son, and me. Pray for life, health, strength, wisdom, knowledge, prosperity, and success.
-- Betty A.: I ask the Lord to lift my mother up in His Spirit.
-- Wilson Family: Pray that God bless our family.
-- Willie P.: I leave my money and VA problems to the Lord. He is my problem solver. Amen.
-- Please stop the people I care for from stealing from me.
-- N. Peeples: Need housing.
-- Shawn: I want to thank God for curing my flu and ask that He looks over me and Dasheea and our families and help us prosper in life.
-- I pray for success in my job and searching and applying for college.
-- Pray for John S. that he keeps working and stays healthy.
-- Bruce: Please pray that I get my health back and see my grandchildren.
-- Danielle: Please pray that I let God in to work on my anger and life. Thank you. Bless.
-- Randy J.: Pray for a bus pass.
-- Carroll C.: Pray for my health, addiction and strength.
-- Pray for forgiveness of my sin.
-- Please keep the pigs away from my nite-nite spot.
-- Gerald R.: God bless me and forgive my sins.
-- Pray for Thomas Y. and family.
-- Pray for Jeff S. and his family, my spouse Shenlya, 2 sons, Ezra and Keiyou, my 2 daughters, Jelena and Ariella S. Thank you.
-- Prayers for my family, brother, sister, job, place to stay, for my ex-wife Helen and her family.
-- David: I am homeless and need a place to live.
-- Send God's love to family and friends.
-- Roosevelt J.: Pray to God for me and my family.
-- Eddie: Happy New Year to all. Let's thank God for Pery and all that help.
-- Ellen: That Carl "wants to" enough to stop side-stepping God and doing my own thing even though I know what He has for me is better.
-- Kathy & Handy: Continued progress - medical issues. Thank you for my improved dental issues and the B. family health and happiness.
-- Mathew C.: I want God to bless me to get into a drug program and to get a money blessing and to defeat my enemies.
-- Kevin C.: That my sister Terry from Ovilla, TX would call me on my cell phone. I was a volunteer here many years ago. God bless.
-- Michael T.: Hello. It's me again. I continue to need prayer concerning the insurance claim that was filed on my behalf by the lawyer from Miami. I haven't heard anything from the firm and I e-mailed them and gave them my e-mail address. I said that I am ready to comply with any of their requirements. I am anxious. I need to be trusting. Things have a way of not working out for me.
-- Dear Lord, thank you for the job you gave me. When I get paid, I will pay my 10% to the church and the homeless. I would like help with housing and a car or a truck. Thank you, Father God. Amen.
-- Dee Dee: God, please watch over and protect my family. Guide and walk with Shawn and me to make us better people to each other and everyone. Give us strength, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding.  Please help my brother stay strong in his weak times. Amen.
-- Rick: God, please protect in the whole world. Father God, I am going through some rough times. Please watch over me and see me through. Thank you, Father God, for all you have done. Amen, your son Rick.
-- Silvia: Please pray for my soul that is under haunting dark souls people and also pray for those who tried to help me, still and maybe will. My soul only belongs to Jesus Christ of Nazareth, to the Holy Spirit, and the Father of all.
-- Edward H.: Need money. I do auto repair/home improvement, home/office repair, or clean up, 954-763-5749. I am going to school for business. My studies at this moment are writing and understanding psychology. School is off of Federal and Atlantic. I am trying to decide what to do because of transportation, dirty clothes, mental and emotional problems. For 3 years I have been sleeping in my van. No money coming in.
-- Thank you, Father, for your grace. Thanks for your faithfulness. Thank you for Tito. Thank you for letting him help me when I fainted. Please take care of Dan. I forgive him for everything, but he needs to trust me with love and respect when he sees me. Father, may we still be very good friends so that we can pray together. Father, if it be your will, may I have a financial breakthrough? I need a security deposit for an apartment and I would like a car because my legs are exhausted. So I am asking for these blessings. May you please allow love and forgiveness in Dave's heart because I don't deserve the hate and hurt  for losing a child. I am a peacemaker and he deserves peace in his heart. I need another Bible. Father, may I be in a great blessing season now? It has to be my turn now, Father. Bless my little ones, Lamar and Randy. I love you Jesus.
-- For complete healing for Harry and Kathy.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres not to give up.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment