Thursday, June 28, 2012

Prayer Requests 6/28/12

Greetings, the prayer requests from last week's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for your faithfulness!

Blessings,
Erika

My dear children, let's not just talk about love; let's practice real love. This is the only way we'll know we're living truly, living in God's reality. It's also the way to shut down debilitating self-criticism, even when there is something to it. For God is greater than our worried hearts and knows more about us than we do ourselves.
1 John 3:18-20 (MSG)

-- World peace
-- B. Rogers: World peace; love of Jesus in hearts of mankind.
-- God bless our Pastor Pery.
-- Earl: From this day forward until Jesus comes again that my life lines up with His will.
-- I wish I had a house.
-- R. Jackson: Football and a basketball.
-- Nikolas: I need shoes.
-- Kevin: Lord, please provide a new, safe home for me.
-- Stephen: Pray that I wait patiently on God to resolve my financial and employment problems.
-- Pray for Courtney to see her father.
-- Greg: God, I wish to get with Amber or the other big chested blonde I have been interested in years.
-- Dear Lord, keep me out of the courthouse and bless that I don't go to jail or program. Bless me that I get an apartment and bless the homeless people. Amen. Thank you, Father.
-- Please remove what is attacking my lip. The doctor said it was skin, but I say it is a lump and remove it. Thank you for the opportunity to love you and pray to you a lot. I love you, Father.
-- A. Simmonds: Pray for me. I am sick in the body.
-- Pray for Amber and Thomas.
-- God bless everyone with what they need.
-- N. Lawler Jr.: Pray that I get my life together and my soul to God and that I never go to prison again.
-- Bless John in his heart with love, and thank you for showing up for him in a big way. You dropped the restraining order. That is good for him, but now I need a breakthrough in my life. Bless Mr. Pery and Mr. Tim. Please keep Lauren and Randy harm free. I hope to see them soon. I hope they grow up knowing you. Bless Jose on his July 12 court date. I need warrior clothes that fit me and an apartment security deposit and the apartment itself so by the 4th I receive it in your glory.
-- Just give thanks. Every day is Happy Thanksgiving.
-- John, Ebony, Shananiah: Pray for us financially and pray we get housing.
-- Pray for Carol C. so she can work out, with immigration her issue. Pray for Tonya S. for her house not to go into foreclosure.
-- Pery, you are made of gold. Thank you for being an angel. God bless!
-- Remember Clark in prayer that he is okay and he will contact someone. Keep him safe.
-- F. Petersen: I pray that the Lord brings my wife to justice for stabbing me in the head 4 times. May the Lord continue to bless me.
-- Pray for John with his newborn baby, Bean.
-- Pray for Sharrea to get better fast; for Gail L. with good health and her pregnancy.
-- Pray for Melvin M. that he makes it to Orlando to stay at the hotel. Pray for good health: Undray L., Jackio B., Zydon F.
-- I pray for success for Juliet, Andrea, Annabel, Austin, Avery - continued health as well.
-- S.M./J.M.: Pray for my grandma.
-- Lord, thank you for everything. I have 2 jobs and holding my own apartment.
-- Please help me find a job and a home. Please pray.
-- Dear God, I need money, furniture, clothes, please pray for my mom and dad.
-- Please pray for the Dixon family in Pompano Beach.
-- Please pray for financial prosperity.
-- Please pray for me, as I need prayer for health, job, and to get to know God better and understand him better.
-- Adreanna: I want God to continue to bless me and my family. Keep us strong, healthy and happy, and my pregnancy to go easy and safe. Thank you.
-- Tim P.: Overcome addiction and get work.
-- Deliver and save all of God's people.
-- Pray that the government stops harassing the homeless mostly when they say we can contribute. That the sea turtles are able to hatch this season and for people's health.
-- I pray that these people will quit trying to suck me back into this kind of life.
-- Frank: God love Frank, Mary.
-- A. Walton: Need healing prayer.
-- R. Baptiste: For strength in work, job, home.
-- I pray to see my children Robert and Sandra.
-- We shall all have patience and leave it in God's Hands. He will handle it because I believe!
-- B. Rogers: This request is for brother Mike and Melissa, that Jesus will help them understand the meaning of real love in Jesus Christ.
-- M. Harrel: Can you  please pray for me to keep the job I have and get a place to lay my head?
-- Please say a prayer for the homeless worldwide and bless all mankind. God is magnificent!
-- C. Wilkins: I pray for victory, salvation, supernatural blessings, and healing. I pray for spiritual guides, strength, peace and happiness. Amen
-- I hope for an improved independence and financial security. I wish for health for me and my family. I wish for true love in my life. I feel almost nothing now. Pray that I find the right direction.
-- Thank you, Father, for your grace. Father, if it be your will, I need financial blessing immediately, cab fare, bus pass. May I keep it in my pants long enough to pray over it.
-- Father, I ask humbly for your provision, safety in a physical way. Thank you for the people who love you here, for their help and hearts that want to serve your glory. Bless the little children.
-- Praise God! For prayers answered. Mike C. was not found dead behind a dumpster. He was seen on Powerline and Atlantic Blvd. yesterday afternoon! He's alive!
-- Please include my grandmother, as she is having hip problems. Look after Love in Action volunteers. Bless good health with my friends and family. Please bless my new relationships.
-- L. Joseph: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of Lord God, King of Israel (Psalm 118:26). Pray that the Almighty God have mercy on me. Bless and open the doors I need to provide for my family, forgiveness of sins, to open doors of employment, and financial stability. I ask in the name of Jesus.
-- A. Naughton: Prayers for children - Anthony Thomas, Alexis Brooke, Nickolas - let them be safe, happy, and know they are in my heart and soul. Prayers for my sister Jackie, husband Perry, niece Teresa, nephew CJ, Nickolas; may they be financially safe and happy protected by your love. Prayers for my late mom, Barbara, my late grandma, Helen G., cousin, Joann, wherever she may be. May she be prospering in your love and protection. Prayers for my cousin Joyce, may she be happy and safe. Prayers for my brothers and sisters in Marine Corp. May your love protect and comfort them as they serve our country and come home safe. Prayers for the love of my life. May P.N. and her family be protected from the typhoon in the Philippines. May your love shelter her until I can be with her.
-- Thanks for the work you have given me. I appreciate all you have done and yet to do for me.
-- Scott: Please pray for my sister during her surgery and recovery. Pray that my trip to New Jersey is safe.
-- For the Mullen family.
-- For Gypsy's health.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment