Thursday, June 21, 2012

Prayer Requests 6/21/12

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying for this ministry and its guests!

Blessings,
Erika

"'This is what the Almighty Lord says: I will search for my sheep myself, and I will look after them. As a shepherd looks after his flock when he is with his scattered sheep, so I will look after my sheep. I will rescue them on a cloudy and gloomy day from every place where they have been scattered.'"
Ezekiel 34:11-12 (NLT)

-- Randy R.
-- Pray for my brother, William, for making the Lord’s choice of kicking me out, for the better of him & love.
-- Bless Dasyria, Shemae, Joshua, David, my family. Bless us.
-- Jeff: Small go 2 heaven in 3,000,000 years. 101 JK stay outa jail.
-- Anita T.: My prayer request is to first get right with God & also find a job, clothes and all the things I need. In Jesus name, Amen. Thanks, God bless.
-- World peace.
-- Pray for the homeless, sick and shut-ins, people around the world.
-- For Mike & Melisa, that the Lord Jesus would please meet everyone of their needs ASAP. Thank you Lord.
-- Anthony D.: Please pray for me, my family and Karen B, and all those I left out. Please God, pray for us.
-- Football & basketball (written by a child)
-- Please pray for the atmosphere between the homeless persons clears up and gets better & respectful. Pray for patience for all volunteers.
-- Nicole: Father, thank you for your grace. Thank you for getting me through humble attack and the rape. Thank you for your faithfulness. I humbly ask you to provide Godly doctors that need to do the procedures. Bless their hands and not to mess my organs up, please. Thank you, you gave me a full functioning woman womb and no infection or any of that stuff of venereal diseases, the cops need to arrest the man now, God, so if that be in your plan have your way. Please don’t let me suffer anymore. I need a really big breakthrough and Father, I also am believing for a miracle financially. I need to pay a vow to you and to buy an apartment and the security deposit I need for a rent. If it be your will, Father, may I have your favor on me financially, even now so I can do something with my circumstances. You are my provider so I look to you for the help. Thank you, Father, I still need some documents and the $ for the fees, but I’m trusting you. Can you bless the crown of my head with my thick hair growth back and my long hair for your glory? May I have a P/T job, preferably in a salon, Father, even though I don’t have my certificates yet? Bless the guy who stole my stuff and made me buy him some food. Bless my friend Jose. Father, may I have the money to buy a bus pass so I can get to the doctors? May I have the change to purchase toilet tissue and feminine items? When the doctors look at me again, may they have your hands? I love you.
-- Stephen: Pray that my quest for a job be God’s will, that He bless my efforts and give me strength to deal with rejection and push forward.
-- Lord Jesus, please bless Izetta and Dontay with everything.
-- K.O.: My God, thank you for safety. I need to have a job. I need to have bus pass and pay for a lawyer. Please bless me.
-- Frank: God love Mary & Frank.
-- I pray to God that He stops the mother of my daughter from selling my daughter for money because it is wrong and she is lost completely. (I’m not joking about this.)
-- Al: No more hate.
-- Please pray for Sebastian to talk soon.
-- God, please give me my daughter back. Amen.
-- Angel R.: Please pray for my mom’s health and also for me and that God will guide me and lead me for what I have to do.
-- Helen: I am looking for an apartment. I need somewhere to live. I have the money.
-- I wish I had a big house. I wish I had a house with my mother and brother. (written by a child)
-- Jobless the world.
-- Pray that Harvey gets to see his kids!! P.S. Need pair of shoes as well.
-- Gregory D.: Please Lord, bless me with your wishes and grace and mercy!
-- My life back.
-- Annette: Asking for God to please find me a place to live that’s not rat infested. Amen.
-- Thanks for the help. Thanks for the many blessings and prayers. I hope to see my son next week.
-- Jessica M.: Pray for my mom. (written by a child)
-- Riley: Please pray for me and my husband to get this apt on Tuesday and bless us.
-- Please pray for me and my family. I also would like prayers for the volunteers.
-- Please watch out for my family & improve their situations. Let me get back on the good side of my job. Please let me find & have true love.
-- Zebiah: Dear God, I need some clothes, shoes, furniture, money, praying for my mom, and praying to let me go to summer camp, please. Sincerely. (written by a child)
-- Randy J.: Football, basketball, bus pass.
-- Ronnie and Debra need God’s blessings for financial. Our house can be re-opened up with $1,000. We give all praises to God. God bless all of us!
-- Please pray for Mariel, Arlene, Antonette, Alicia, Alvin, Tony & James, especially Jeremiah. Thank you, God, for answering release for Ricky & job. Please he get through his school efforts & answers God’s total call for his life. Thank God for all His help. Ms. Bogaloo’s sister died. President Obama, Love in Action, Onika, Nicky, Marvisha, Craig, Cassandra, Shelly & family, Gwen & Kerry, Ms. Dianne, Debbie, P.C. and church at 1100.
-- Ellen: Suzanne and Pery are well. Andrew and Austin do well and Andrew stops yelling at Austin and starts to talk. Annabel and Juliet stay well and lots of luck to Juliet.
-- Thomas: Safety, a career and a place to call home.
-- Please pray that Tim and Brenda will find work and a new place to live. In Jesus name. God bless.
-- God, please pray for me and my family.
-- Nikolas: I pray for work boots or tennis shoes, preferably high tops. Also for work, I believe & know that it will happen if you pray for all bros & sisters.
-- Pray for Timothy S. and Shirley T. to come closer to the Lord or God & financially.
-- Thank God for the small blessings we don’t notice!!
-- My mom, dad and 2 brothers.
-- Pray for all the people and churches who provide the love and compassion, food and clothes. For everyone who helps when need arises.
-- Fawna
-- Fausting W.: Father God, I thank you for your mercy and grace, and forgiveness. I ask for peace in my life and a job, a better place of my own to live. Please help me, Father God, I ask in Christ Jesus name. Amen.
-- To be good.
-- Lois J.: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord God, King of Israel. Psalm 118:26. Please pray the Lord that what’s impossible for me to achieve becomes possible in my life and to make a way out of no way for my daughter and I to survive a job and not to become homeless. Sincerely.
-- Need prayers for a job and shelter. Struggling with Satan and his demons. Keep away from Satan!!!!!
-- Clureliues: Father God, I want to thank you for life’s blessings in keeping me in your favor. Father God, keep hands on me everyday. Keep Sharon and Faustina in good health and straight and can you keep me out of harm's way. Keep Sharon on the straight and narrow. In Jesus name, Amen.
-- Por la armonía y la felicidad de mi familia y la mia. Gracias senor. En el nombre de mi senor jesncristo. (Translated: For harmony and happiness of my family and mine. Thank you sir. In the name of my Lord Jesus Christ.)
-- For the Mullen family.
-- For Gypsy's health.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment