Thursday, June 14, 2012

Prayer Requests 6/14/12

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

Thanks for your prayers for this ministry and our guests!

Blessings,
Erika

You were running the race so well. Who has held you back from following the truth? It certainly isn’t God, for he is the one who called you to freedom. This false teaching is like a little yeast that spreads through the whole batch of dough! I am trusting the Lord to keep you from believing false teachings. God will judge that person, whoever he is, who has been confusing you.
Galatians 5:7-10 (NLT)

-- Pray for Carol C. — immigration matters. Hope they all work out. Pray for Undray, Gail, Jeikio, Zydon for good health & prosperity.
-- Lord Jesus Christ, please give me a bus pass.
-- World Peace.
-- Ebony & Shaniarach: Pray for us to get housing and jobs. In Jesus name.
-- Larry: Pray for healing rheumatoid arthritis.
-- Pray for Tanya S., house is going into foreclosure. Pray that the bank works it out with her. Pray for Melvin M. Sr. & Jr. for good health and for Jr. to make it up to Orlando.
-- Watch over my children, God, and my family!!
-- Lois J.: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord, King of Israel. Psalm 118:26. I just thank God for being alive & asking that my trials are not severe and when I’m knocked down that I’m able to stand with His great strength & victory.
-- Zebiah M.
-- Tim: I like that song “I Can Only Imagine.” Thanks.
-- James G.
-- Please help me through each day & soon to have a home.
-- Roland W.: Pray for felony case to be dismissed in court. Thank you.
-- James AKA Mushu: I would like to pray for my brother that’s in prison and that he makes a safe trip when he gets released.
-- God, please help me, I’m strong but my will is being tested, but with your love and the faith I have in you, I will persevere! 
-- Peaches Jones H.
-- My scars go away.
-- Faucting W.: Father God, I ask for a safe place to live. To heal my heart, mind and soul. Protect me from the enemy. Amen.
-- Reynold B.
-- Edwin S.: My God, continue to bless the world with His love and also another job for me, I pray for health & protection. In Jesus name.
-- I submit for my prayer that I would have the strength to do my new job and that me and my daughter's relationship be mended.
-- Solage N.: Please pray for answers concerning Mike C. a former homeless person, who they say was found behind a dumpster. He was gay. Pray that he is alive and OK.
-- I want my family back.
-- Tommy O.
-- Michael Angelo C.: Goodwill & peace to the world & everybody. Amen.
-- Anthony D.: Please pray for me, my family, my kids and my crazy old lady.
-- Frank: God love Mary & Frank.
-- Kevin B.: I would like you to pray for my family, John, John Shawn, Ad, Jr, DD and all our nieces. Thank you.
-- Annette: I’m asking to remove the rat out of my house, I’m scared. And that I be removed into somewhere better for my living.
-- Alonzo J.: Please pray for me and my friend a place to stay and a job.
-- Karen: Please pray for kids I have & grandkids, my baby’s father’s nieces, nephews, grandparents, parents & world peace & compassion with respect for others.
-- I pray that all of our families are & stay well. They pick back up in the word and praise the Lord & daily give thanks. Me & my wife continue to stay in the word. Jobs come & stay. When what we are to be at strikes, everyone holds on & learns what God wants & has in store.
-- Nicole: Father, thank you for your grace. Please stop the criminal activity that’s been wanting to swallow up most of this year already. Restrain paper, cops, couas went helping. And I forgive the unspiritual educated hard hearted person who cut me down like I was nothing. It’s the same guy I asked you a few weeks ago to let live and I prayed the whole week you gave him a heart surgery. Now just who today did you allow all that yeah-yeah and stuff that came out of that man to be directed at me? I’m living your story. My life is a story of His story. Do not allow wicked hearts to cut me apart, Father, not physically or any other way. Every action I do I get a scripture to back me up. This evil hearted person that screamed at me, told me to grow up and get off the street, too. You should silence the wicked tongue and make that same person talk good loving things to your glory, Father. Please allow my crown of my hair to be grown back. At least throughout the next 6 months? I ask for your glory? Take the hollow point bullets and the gun it belongs to away from the guy who owns it. Let him pick up the Bible as a weapon I have too. Thank you for that privilege Father. I love you. Can someone please open up a Christian-based shelter for abused people, if Jesus isn’t welcome in the other ones there has got to be some somewhere where Jesus is welcome. Praise God for beautiful hearts here working. Love You.
-- Please pray for Harry. He has had a series of unfortunate events happen to him. Please help him to strengthen his faith. Thank you.
-- I wish I had a iPod tuch and a fon when I am ten for a song. When I am 11 a iPod tuch. (written by a child)
-- Marvin R.: Trip home.
-- I, James will like the prayer team to pray for me about my court date on June 26th at 9AM that the Lord will work things out for me and keep me in His hand of care for me and my loved one. Thank you Lord of God, Amen.
-- Please pray for me and my children and the homeless and the ones that entertain us every Thursday.
-- Father, I have enough. I want to come home.
-- That your church may follow its own rules and think of the people that do follow the rules. If there are sick children making a lot of noise, have them go to the back. Peace.
-- Robert B.: For strength and perseverance through time of need and understanding.
-- I, Matthew C., request for my apartment to be approved and for me to move in soon and to get a money blessing. In Jesus name.
-- Aurelius T.: Father God, thank you for another life and Faustina, my sister/aunt, friends. Father, keep hands on Sharon that she make it in life, and keep me whole in Jesus name, Amen.
-- Randy J.: Football & basketball for my kids.
-- Jerome V.: I pray for my family and friends who lost their loved ones. I also pray for help with my financial situation. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
-- O’Neil J.: I love God and I want a phone, a tuchscreame phone for my next Chirasmast. (written by a child)
-- My prayer is for everyone here and Tuesday is the day I leave and please pray for me each and everyday. Thanks. Hope for all the blessing that was given to me and help.
-- Pray for full recovery of the job and get off the streets.
-- Please pray for me and Shon, we are trying to get a place to stay. We need all the prayer, thanks.
-- Lord, may we live each day as an eternal day portioned off to us. Amen
-- Conyers: I first want to give God praise & glory for life, love and everything that He allows in our lives. I ask God to continue to be a part of ME & MY HUSBAND’s lives as well as the world. I have a song request “I give myself away”. God bless everyone, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
-- Samuel H.: God bless you.
-- Help me.
-- Robert Earl B.: To get back with Jesus, the way it used to be.
-- Please pray for family and friends and our troops.
-- Please bless the S. family, Tim, Shirle.
-- Edward H.: I need money for repairs and pay my insurance on my van. I need insurance before end of this month.
-- Angel R.: My request is to please pray for my mother’s health, please and her husband. And also for me so God will guide me.
-- C. & S. family: Financial blessing for my family so we can keep our apartment. I need a job and my fiancé starts probation. Please let him be successful in it. And help us to get disability for him.
-- For the Mullen family.
-- For Errol's health, for Gypsy's health.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment