Sunday, October 9, 2011

Prayer Requests 10/6/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thank you for praying for this ministry and its guests.
Blessings,
Erika

Moses answered the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again. The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.”
Exodus 14:13-14

-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. Thank you, Lord, for Dave's life!
-- For Bianca and her family
-- For Gregg and Lennox in their new jobs.
-- Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For James, Jimmy, Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tino, Tony, Keith, Smitty, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Willie Mae, Carl, Kayla, Lorenzo, Lennox, Rocky, Red, Johnny.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- I need a prayer for my brother Eddy. I need a job and want to work with Godly people.
-- My children and Rose. Thank you, Jesus, for keeping angels over us.
-- For everyone in Love in Action and everyone else homeless.
-- Please think of Tasha M., who lost her brother recently.
-- Salvation and deliverance from alcohol for Joe P. (Jose) and a job.
-- Pray for me, Calvin T.L., that God blesses me to marry Miss Khadijah G.S. and be a good husband, father, provider for our children/future son.
-- Please pray for Cindy, Frankie, Chelsea, Joey, Robbie, Savanna. Thank you.
-- Pray to God that He will bless me and my mom and stepdad Calvin and my brothers to get our home back at XXXX and be a big happy family again.
-- Buddy: Housing
-- Richard D.H.
-- I pray that Angie does good.
-- Healing for Silvia A. (head to toe), 94 years old.
-- I ask that the spirit of God give me favor on a job and restore my love for him.
-- Prayer for those that have gone astray. Prayer for sister Lindsay, for the sick and shut-in.
-- Find way home for Peter.
-- Calvin: Give me strength to endure what I'm going through. I can't do it by myself.
-- My family a Jesus child.
-- Dear Jesus, I pray that you take care of each and every one. Hear here and answer their prayers. Take care of my sons Dorian and Joushua and bless them.
-- Bobby: Prayer for a new house.
-- My name is Sandra F. G. and I'm asking for prayer for a place to live and for help to keep away troubles and problems from me. Thank you.
-- Don W.: Employment, place to do volunteer work.
-- More bus passes.
-- For Bruce, please if you can give me my health back so I can live to see my grandchildren.
-- My name is Gerard. I want God to help.
-- Carl and Richard: A home and a job.
-- I have a cousin with cancer who I would like to be delivered and possibly saved through the experience/testimony. Thank you.
-- Randy G.: I like bus pass.
-- Hope, strength, grace, God's mercy, forgiveness.
-- Prayer for Todd.
-- For John N. to be cured from cancer.
-- Alicia, Nick, Peanut/family, and all the unfortunate in the world.
-- For George B. in hospital.
-- Lonnie and Cynthia: I pray we get our IDs.
-- Richard C.: Take care of my kids please.
-- Patricia, Kenny, Theo and family. For Sandra A., Scott, Angel, Timmy.
-- Family, mother, brother, sister, wife and friend Debra. A place to stay, a job.
-- Miracles .... new arteries/knee caps plus healing of heart/lung condition for Migdalia S.R.
-- Ellen: Sean's health.
-- For me and my wife to leave on 11-8-11.
-- For good health. Love, and spiritual guidance for my daughter who does not have her father in her life.
-- Reynold O.
-- That all the believers will share all they have so that no one among them will be with need.
-- Willie: I love Jesus.
-- Cash!!! PLEASE
-- Prayer for Bruce, he's having a problem with a friend, L.S.F.
-- Watch over Keith and keep him safe.
-- John D.: Health, finances, jobs, safety, so I can help myself and others.
-- MONEY HONEY!
-- God, please help me. Pray for me. Thank you.
-- Yuon D.
-- I need a way to learn to read. Marilyn's back is hurt. Ida's right arm hurts. Pray for our finances — mine, Nan's and Marilyn's.
-- Jeffrey: Pray that Sheila and I become friends.
-- To be a blessing to others, and to get out of myself. Praise the Lord! Be thankful! Life is a journey not a destination.
-- End the criminalization of poverty and homelessness. Stop the off-shoring of American companies overseas to other countries. Stop outsourcing jobs to other countries ... selling out fellow Americans for GREED! Covetousness is a SIN. Ross Perot was right — he heard a "giant sucking sound" — jobs lost overseas to NAFTA. And then Americans here in America sell out by hiring illegal immigrants. Our veterans served and fought for THIS??? For their fellow Americans to sell out??? Where is the compassion and concern from our government and corporate America??? Lack of caring. Lack of concern .... apathetic and indifferent, and the church leaders remain stuck in their complacency and lack of holding the government and corporate America's "feet to the fire." Their apathetic and indifferent chickens will come home to roost!
-- Khadijah: pray God will deliver my daughter and sons from illness/bondage. Blood of Christ on them. My fiance Calvin from drinking and promiscuity. To be totally faithful and committed to God and me again. Deliver my sons and daughter from rage/anger and suffering/poverty. Make us happy and prosperous again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment