Friday, September 30, 2011

Prayer Requests 9/29/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thank you for praying for this ministry and its guests!
Blessings,
Erika

Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life.
Philippians 4:6-7 (The Message)

-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. Thank you, Lord, for Dave's life!
-- For Bianca and her family
-- For the health of Lori and Virginia.
-- For Gregg and Lennox in their new jobs.
-- Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For James, Jimmy, Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tino, Tony, Keith, Smitty, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Willie Mae, Carl, Kayla, Lorenzo, Lennox, Rocky, Red, Johnny.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Please help me get back to Houston, Texas safe. I'm only 20.
-- Pray for my family and my wife and kids.
-- Please guide me, Lord Jesus. Please keep your hands on my daughter and granddaughter and my wife to bring them back!!
-- George, Lisa and David. Dad, sister and me.
-- James H.: My family and the faith of Job.
-- I need more money for a car to go away. Thank you.
-- Wanda F.: God, I need you to bless me and my family. With grief you poison me, Lord.
-- Alonzo: Pray for peace and a place to live.
-- That my wife be OK.
-- Pray for Julie S. to get off the streets and pray for her daughter Jessica to get out of prison.
-- Sylvia: God, bless my boyfriend to get out of BARC soon, and forgive my friend for throwing me in the street. I'm always stressed out.
-- Magalita F.: Mom, dad, kids.
-- God bless everyone here. I love you, see you soon.
-- I love Summer and God bless her. I'm sorry for my bad actions.
-- Mark W.: I would like prayer for more work and continued employment. I would also like prayer for my Dad, who is having surgery.
-- Michael: Please pray for my mother Annette, who is not saved. She's 92.
-- Sammie G. Jr.. Help him for his last case and to come home.
-- Rufus L. W.
-- Robert. Pray for him in Carolina to transfer closer to home in Florida.
-- Please pray for Gottrell and Joyce.
-- Barbara, pray for her dialysis.
-- Cidrix B.G. Pray for jail release.
-- For Georgia T.
-- Reynold O.
-- Salvation for Ingrid C. Deliverance from lesbianism/drugs.
-- Rebecca, Troy, Peanut, and everyone downtown.
-- Nicholas: I pray for my relationship with my best friend, my girlfriend, the Lord and myself to be better and blessed. Thank you.
-- Rick E.: To have more understanding of the Bible and the meaning of a good job.
-- Family, friends.
-- Saneka: Please pray for Sean's health, Brian's health, God bless all of you. Thanks.
-- I would like for you to pray for Rhonda F.
-- Family, Alicia, Nick, Lil Nicki, and for others that need life and salvation.
-- Robert L.
-- For Marvell G. that he gets the job with UPS driving tractor-trailers.
-- Successful faith, strength, and successful receipt of money from N.J.
-- I pray for hope and another day.
-- Leslie W.: Pray for Dionne and Dianne W.
-- Willie Mae G.: Pray for my neighbors to keep peace, happiness.
-- Jesus, please bless me in everything I do.
-- Bob R.: I am having a hard time finding a good roommate. My mom and dad are not doing very well, 81 and 81.
-- Riley and Diana: Pray for all of us .... After all, we're his children. God bless.
-- My Jesus are a me.
-- Outpouring of the Holy Spirit.
-- Lessie: Give me more wisdom and knowledge.
-- Abraham S.: Please pray for me and my family.
-- Please bless my family and my friend Jonathan G.
-- Crystal E.: That me and my family make it to Alabama and my friend Tuesday stays safe.
-- More bus passes, dear Lord and Pery.
-- Presence
-- God love Mary and Frank.
-- Lionel J.: Please pray for me and my family.
-- Please pray for me. I just got out of the hospital and I finally got my SSI.
-- Salvation and healing for Silvia A. R., 94 years young in Cuba, eyes, legs, memory, colon and lungs.
-- Don W.: Employment, volunteer opportunities.
-- Ellen: Sean O.'s improved health.
-- Willie: Be a very good person.
-- Tuesday and Michael: Love, joy, peace, happiness, shelter, stop drinking and using drugs and abuse. Pray for better health.
-- Restoration, sickness, God's protection.
-- Please pray for Pam P., Ty W., Sandra A.
-- For Bruce, may I get my good health back.
-- Kevin: That me and sister Lessie grow in Jesus! Knowledge.
-- Errol: Pray for me.
-- Holly M. cancer
-- More bus passes. Thank you
-- Angela T.: God, thank you for the Hope team and family. I'm getting interviews now, Lord, I know you're going to give me favor. You already have. Touch one employer to help me obtain a job.
-- Pat J.: Thank you for your blood that you shed for me.
-- Tony L.: Make sister Judy V.L. have happy birthday. Bless my mother and father, all my family members, kids' mother and family members. All churches keep strong, provide for all who are needy. Help me with spiritual walk. Boss John with van. In Jesus name. Thank you.
-- Myself and Joe V. to keep safe. For Jim N. He needs people to pray for him. His health isn't real good. He is 86 years old and just has been in hospital.
-- Garlis F.: I want to stop smoking cigarettes.
-- God bless Love in Action.
-- Healing of schizophrenia for Pamela P.
-- Please pray for all my homeless friends.
-- James G.

No comments:

Post a Comment