Friday, October 21, 2011

Prayer Requests 10/20/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thank you for praying for this ministry and its guests!
Blessings,
Erika

"If you'll hold on to me for dear life," says God, "I'll get you out of any trouble. I'll give you the best of care if you'll only get to know and trust me. Call me and I'll answer, be at your side in bad times; I'll rescue you, then throw you a party. I'll give you a long life, give you a long drink of salvation!"
Psalm 91:14-16 (The Message)

-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. Thank you, Lord, for Dave's life!
-- For Bianca and her family
-- For Gregg, Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., past volunteers who have moved forward.
-- Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For James, Jimmy, Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tino, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Willie Mae, Carl, Kayla, Lorenzo, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Tim G.: Tim and Carrie need help with all needs. Parents have major health care problems. Thank you, God bless.
-- Keith A. (aka Buddy)
-- Kimberly T.: Pray for me.
-- Hannah S., Franklin N.
-- Pray for me.
-- Thank you for everyone who prays with me this week for warmer weather. Jesus bless some people with even part-time employment. Keep a protection hedge over me from abusive men, please. Thank you, Jesus, for making the rain stop and slow down and thank you for your grace. I'm asking your blessings on all the people who help out here. I'm believing that I can have more physical energy and so I don't faint a lot. I'm believing I have a normal heart rate even if the doctors say it's too low. Thank you, Jesus, for your provision — even a financial blessing, so I can continue to pay my vow.
-- Shadowwoods for Buddy
-- My name is Sandra Faye G. My request is that I am asking if I can be prayed for to be blessed for a new home and for financial blessings and for strong people. And for people I don't know to following me around everywhere I go. And I'm asking you to pray for me to get help around and to places where I need to go. Thank you.
-- Father, help your children. Deliver us from every manner evil. Drug addiction, sickness and disease, strife. Set the captives free.
-- Please pray for God's will for our lives (Nick and Alonzo) and that we get back home.
-- I pray everything goes well for a change. I'm patient and I believe that God will prevail.
-- Cynthia B., Lonnie P.
-- Please pray for Sandra A., Theo P., Phillip W., Charlie, Kayla, Mark, James D.
-- Julien: I need a great deal of money. God help me.
-- To those whom control censorship, f*** you too!
-- For safe travel back to Savannah and my mom, dad and kids.
-- Nick: Pray for my enemies.
-- Aaron W.: Healing praying.
-- My name is Larry G. Pray for my children Novell, AlPhonso, Roderick, my mother Annette N., my girlfriend Nicola D.
-- Deliverance, patience, tolerance, restoration. Obedience to God's word. All whom are sick. World peace.
-- God help me to get a job.
-- For my own place to stay so I can spend more time with my son and please another part-time job so I can pay my bills as well as save money.
-- Eric L.: I hope to get the job at Wilton Bier Garden. I hope to find a bf or someone to stick by me until I get off the street.
-- Errol A.W.: Prayer for my health to get better.
-- Bless the downtown people, children and persons in hospital and friends. Alicia, Mush, Alexis, Nick, D. Shaw, Jean, Noub, Baby Girl.
-- For Amos P.: For me to maintain my apartment and get my lights turned on!
-- For me, Debora J.
-- Henry: Pray for me that God continue to bless me and my family. Also He keep me on the straight and narrow.
-- Michael and Teresa: To get off the streets and get our own place.
-- I would like to say thank you .... so many of my requests have been answered. One was minutes after I wrote it .... Thank you.
-- The media and public to have a better understanding of the homeless.
-- Thank you, Jesus, for all your blessings.
-- Nicola D.: My children Georgetta, Jermish, Jamir, Kamik, my mom, my boyfriend Larry G.
-- Shannon B.
-- My family H., Yarbrough
-- Get homeless a better place than the streets. God bless.
-- Jesus, please bless me with money to go to art school, shelter, transport, career. Bless Candice P.R. and hers. Bless my chess game and a coach also. Well in your holy and righ.
-- Pray for Brieanna and children. Also for my health, their health, and fiance's health (Shelton M.)
-- Tuesday and Mike: Get into shelters and avoid bad health and cold weather. Love, joy, peace, happiness.
-- Carla: Strength, encouragement for everyone.
-- Cognitive emotional gestalt = phenomenon. New global order. Peace once and for all.
-- To get a hold of my family.
-- Anissa H.: For my husband that is very sick with the flu and I pray for my family and friends.
-- Hanna M., Joanna E., Jessica W.
-- Riley: Love y'all ... God is good all the time. Pray for me.
-- Tony: Keep spirit on me, also Holy Spirit. Get closer relationship with all friends and families and kids. Thank you, Jesus.
-- Family, friends
-- I hope I get a new job in the next week.
-- That motivated by Holy Spirit, we share in building Body of Christ and his spouse .... One Lamb :)
-- Please let me have real love from a man and love back. Pray my sister Lauren and kids are all OK. And to let me improve my life and those of my family.
-- Bruce: For my family's good health.
-- Wykeshia M.: Pray that I get the help I need A.S.A.P.
-- Please for Mackendy, ask for jobs.
-- Don W.: Employment, chance to volunteer services to keep busy in a positive way.
-- Franklin E.: Hannah E., the Satchell family, the E. family, the S.W. family.
-- My name is Eddy. I need prayer for a good job.
-- Reid: Lord, keep me safe from the evil ones.
-- For David B. finding Jesus Christ.
-- Blessings for all the volunteers from this church, and Shaun.
-- Please pray for Allen, who just disappeared one day. May he be happy and healthy. For Trey, Nick, Donnie, Sara Rose and all my friends and family. Please Lord, keep them safe, healthy and happy. Please pray that I will win my lawsuit so I can buy my daughter a Christmas and birthday present. Thank you :)
-- I pray to God that Frances will have a good and better life.
-- More cash please!!!
-- Ellen: Sean's health!
-- For my friend John N. to be cured of cancer.
-- I would like to thank the people here at meatloaf for your prayers and help in everyday life. And for helping others in need of prayer.
-- Please pray for Brian's health, Marc A.'s health, Sean's health, Martin's health. Thank you, Little House. Thank all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment