Friday, April 29, 2011

Prayer Requests 4/28/11

Here are the prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding.
Thank you for keeping this ministry and its guests in your prayers.
Blessings,
Erika

Streetwise people are smarter in this regard than law-abiding citizens. They are on constant alert, looking for angles, surviving by their wits. I want you to be smart in the same way—but for what is right—using every adversity to stimulate you to creative survival, to concentrate your attention on the bare essentials, so you'll live, really live, and not complacently just get by on good behavior."
Luke 16:8-9 (The Message)

-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole.
-- For a plan for Sandy's mother.
-- For Lori's physical, emotional and financial needs to be completely met by the Lord, from whom all blessings flow!
-- For Tino's legal issues, which are overwhelming to him right now. God, help him remember to rely totally on you!
-- For the well-being of all of LIA's volunteers
-- For Bianca and her family
-- Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Lance, Ed, Rocky, Robert, Richie, Brad, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Scott
-- For Smitty and his daughter
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For Keith
-- Abraham: I ask to all of you that God bless you and pray for me and my family!
-- Prayer for this meal and church support, and I find help. In Jesus' name, Amen.
-- Get and stay sober, find a good job, get off the street.
-- Errol A.W.: Prayer for my health and well-being. To have a job and some money and home and car.
-- Pray for me to get work!
-- Please pray for my sister and brother-in-law, Zoe and Jake. Let things get a little easier, work, health. Please pray that I start my progression and that A.J. loves me a lot and want to be with me.
-- Just let people at peace.
-- Bob: I am having a hard time with my roommate Peter. Also with paying all my bills.
-- I need a little prayer myself.
-- Strength to get my affairs in order.
-- Willie Mae G.: For myself and RGP, CRB, S.
-- Germain L.: God, please help me find my way back.
-- Pray that I find a woman that really loves Jesus.
-- Olivia, my daughter Tasha, my son Wallace, my son Flody.
-- Debra and Ronnie: Need God's financial blessings with jobs and re-open our house. Praise God forever!
-- Micheal H.: Come closer to God, love, joy, peace, happiness and do his commandments. Stay drug-free.
-- Please, I ask for a prayer for my niece Cynthia that she come to be saved by God.
-- Please keep praying for my children Braylin and Prestin M. that they be safe. They're in Texas.
-- Buddy, Heath and Homer
-- Wilford: Thank you, Lord, for loving me.
-- Tuesday D.: Love, joy, peace, happiness, work and legal issues. Do God's work, stay drug-free.
-- Russ need some.
-- Sheila D.H., Rudolph S. Jr., Anthony H., Michael A.D.
-- Pray for Wilford, Tia, Jamario, Ashante, Ya'Shur.
-- Marva W.: A decent stress-free place to dwell/worship/study/do service for God. My storage to be paid to get my books for class, financial break-through, Love in Action.
-- Please let my court case be resolved without any prison time and case be dropped. I pray for my mother's health.
-- Sandra: For God to send me where he wants me to go and serve. For Leon. For an apartment.
-- Dear God, please pray for my new friend John M.
-- Carl and Richard: A job and a home.
-- Wayne M.: That I will find housing and a job and remain clean and sober.
-- Take care of my little girls until I get home and wish my oldest daughter the best in college.
-- Please keep Marty M. in your prayers as he faces prison time.
-- Bob: My mom and dad are not doing very well right now, 81 and 82.
-- Cecila P. (mom), Luberie P. (me). Pray for me and my mom, please. God bless you.
-- Robert J.: Give me patience and willingness to keep doing good. Keep my health and my affairs going good and keep my family safe.
-- Pray for me to be prosperous in this life. Please, Lord Jesus.
-- Prayer for me.
-- People know what the world consists of.
-- Derek and Lois M.: I would like for peace in my house and a better relationship with my wife and a closer relationship with God.
-- Delonda M.
-- Sister Delonda, peace with family, my job, Leroy M., daughter, son.
-- To help sleep, strengthen my spirit and find a church please.
-- Nikolas L.: Love God with all your heart and mind and soul.
-- Please protect my brothers and sisters that are homeless, anywhere at all times. Please help Hillary, Rene, Robert, Liz, Seth and all at the library park.
-- For Brian: That the pain in my knee goes away and that my doctor starts to listen to me and give me my new knee instead of shots and pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment