Sunday, May 8, 2011

Prayer Requests 5/5/11

The prayer requests from last week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thanks for keeping this ministry and its guests in your prayers!
Blessings,
Erika

I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.
John 15:5-8

-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole.
-- For Sandy's mother
-- For Lori
-- For Tino
-- For the well-being of all of LIA's volunteers
-- For Bianca and her family
-- Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Lance, Ed, Rocky, Robert, Richie, Brad, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Scott
-- For Smitty and his daughter
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For Keith
-- Thea: Please pray for my landlord; her mother passed away Friday.
-- Kevin C.: That the Lord my God would provide just what I need when I need it.
-- Luis U.
-- Pray for Joseph and Gerald A.
-- Robert B.: Pray for my family, brother, sister, wife, myself, job. A place to stay with my family.
-- Pray for Ronnie and Delora (need God's blessings). Bus passes to secure job opportunities. Help us, please, with God's love.
-- Pray for well-being for my children, Ramsis, Erik, and Carla.
-- Pray for all the men under the bridge@ Broward Tri-Rail, that their spirit be quickened and that they go forth in spirit and truth by being strong and of good courage.
-- Willie Mae G.: CRS. BG, RP.
-- Carl and Richard: A job and a home.
-- Disadro O.: Dear God, please help my friend.
-- Thanks for the food.
-- Leon: Please pray that my heart be filled with love, joy, and peace so that I may love and spread joy to all who I meet.
-- I am asking that you pray for Cynthia A. so that she can come to God's word.
-- Sam J.: Health and finances to help Sister Pat.
-- Grandpa: For my grandkids.
-- Ricky: Health and home.
-- May God bless you and keep you from what I am going through.
-- Diana and Riley: Pray for each and every one of us.
-- David R.: Pray for a job.
-- Family, financial breakthrough, income, clarity, disability, health.
-- I pray for everybody.
-- Matthew C.: For me to be blessed and prosper with an apartment.
-- Aaron W.: I need healing and prayer.
-- Jean: Please pray for my mother, for the Lord to show her how to serve him.
-- I need financial blessings.
-- Complete healing for Lori; complete breakthrough for Kathy and Dianne and for all of us.
-- Doug: Please pray for all the volunteers.
-- Pray to find a real good job quick.
-- World peace.
-- Pray for health and strength for Billy, Robert, and for each of our families.
-- Everybody to stay safe and healthy.
-- Prayer for health, finances, and my son to come home healthy and wise in Jesus, and for Sister Pat's health.
-- Don W.: Pray for a job.
-- Steve's prayer for physical healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment