Friday, April 22, 2011

Prayer Requests 4/21/11

The prayer requests from this Thursday's Love in Action feeding are below.

Thank you for keeping this ministry and its guests in your prayers so faithfully! On behalf of the whole Love in Action team, I wish you a blessed Easter —
Erika

I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so, somehow, attaining to the resurrection from the dead. Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.
Philippians 3:10-12

-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole.
-- For Sandy's mother, who fell again last Sunday. Please pray that God will reveal a good plan for her so she can go back to her own home again, which she wants so much to do. This will require 24-hour help.
-- For the well-being of all of LIA's volunteers
-- For Bianca and her family
-- Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Lance, Ed, Rocky, Robert, Richie, Brad, Kelly, Tino, Shante, Shamona, Scott
-- For Smitty and his daughter
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For income to pay bills & expenses & debts (survival). Healing of relationship with my only sibling (sister).
-- Thank you
-- Doug: Would you please pray for all the volunteers and their families.
-- I pray for Julie Lynn S. (Summer)
-- I still hear voices. I want it to stop!
-- Thank you for all the love and care you bless us with. We rejoice, thank you for healing us, Jesus Christ. Amen.
-- Carl & Richard: A job and a home.
-- A better life for all and myself.
-- Get the hell off these streets.
-- Willie Mae G.
-- God bless all souls.
-- Bathtub for contractions – heart is electrical.
-- God bless everybody.
-- Nick: Please keep Tarina in prayers and please pray that the struggle ends and watches my back in all I do.
-- Brieanna N. R., my kids (Gabriella Aniya Roselyn R. and Mar’Quez J.) and for William G. to be a family.
-- Knock on doors. Boca …595. Federal, State, 888.
-- Job for Peter.
-- Housing, deliverance from drugs, good job.
-- My son Richard, who the Lord loves. Please see him. Thanks.
-- Please pray for my niece, Cynthia A., she needs lots of prayer.
-- Robert J.: Lord, you are doing things in my life. Thank you. Keep blessing me and protecting me.
-- To get out of this situation.
-- Aaron W.: In need of prayer. Thank you.
-- For the people of Japan, for a speedy recovery.
-- That my knee gets better with my arthritis, also my eyes, also my Bipolar.
-- Please pray for Marly M. that he keeps strong while in jail and facing prison time. Also, pray for Braylin Kay & Preston Scott M, my children.
-- The police peoples.
-- For my kids, Ramsis, Erik, Carla, thank you.
-- For Clara, Larry and housemate. That Clara gets transportation card, Larry recovers from sickness and Howard stays strong in the Lord.
-- For John John, may you pass painlessly.
-- DVR/DVD burner components. Give DVD for free, excellence, sense.
-- My name is Kevin. Please pray for me to overcome my alcoholism so I may better do God’s will for me. Thank you.
-- Jason L.: Please pray that I stay focused.
-- Robert P.: Please pray for my family and friends.
-- Beverly: Health
-- Pray for everyone who is hungry and need shelters.
-- Charlotte: Thank you Lord for all your blessings.
-- Kevin C.: More prayer power.
-- Joe: Everyone I know.
-- For Larry W. that he is completely healed from his illnesses and gets better and safer living arrangements.
-- Ronnie & Debra: Need financial blessing from God. We can then move back into our house. God bless you all!
-- Steve S.: Currently undergoing chemo/radiation for cancer.
-- Don W.: Employment/original idea inspiration.
-- God help me to pay my mortgage. Bless me.
-- John K.: That the Lord Jesus keeps me safe and help me get through the next 12 days till I get to Placerville California and bless me with work and good people there.
-- Jimmy: Please pray that I actually get the job at Bimini Boatyard. Pray that the homeless are safe when they sleep.
-- We all need a new lease.
-- For Helen, my head hurts all the time.
-- God, help me to stay sober and find a good job so I can get off the streets.
-- God bless my family and everyone else.
-- For me, Joe V. and Peter B.
-- Willie Mae G.: C.G.G., S.B.G., R.P.G.
-- Bless myself and my family. Keep us in good health always.

No comments:

Post a Comment