Friday, February 4, 2011

Prayer Requests 2/3/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thank you for praying for this ministry and its guests!
Blessings,
Erika

Stay alert; be in prayer so you don't wander into temptation without even knowing you're in danger. There is a part of you that is eager, ready for anything in God. But there's another part that's as lazy as an old dog sleeping by the fire. Matthew 26:41

-- For Smitty and his daughter Nekia
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole.
-- For neglected and abused animals and those who rescue them.
-- For Robert
-- Healing and rebuilding for Scott.
-- For all our volunteers who are struggling.
-- For Brad, who is lost.
-- Randy
-- Lance
-- Rocky
-- Tino
-- Shante
-- For my health.
-- To thank God of the universe. Thank you. P.S. Please help my mother.
-- Family, wife, brother, sister, mother, relatives. For a job, a place to stay.
-- By his stripes, I am healed.
-- I would like for you to pray for my family and friends. End helping me and my wife to keep life on.
-- Please pray for this family. I love you, always be serve to God.
-- Fawna's cancer and her panic attacks.
-- Father God, please bless everyone where.
-- Vincent R. is asking God for a miracle. I believe.
-- Bob: I am having a hard time with my money. I am having a hard time with my roommate. Also my yellow lab, need help with hospital bill.
-- For Michael M. to get his life together.
-- A job!!!
-- Let me and my hunny always love each other the way we do now.
-- Father God, please me with a job and help everyone here.
-- For Joseph to return and for the ministry to start. For the Lord to refine Linda, Anita, me, and Ken. The Lord to bring into the fold Mike O., Mike H., Jim, Ricky, and the rest of those who are at Holiday Park and Main Library park.
-- Labaron V.: Spiritual uplifting. To find and receive gainful employment.
-- Benjamin I.: Pray for God come back soon, please.
-- Eugene: Please ask God to give me my own home and job. Also ask him to watch over, bless and protect everyone in this world.
-- Roger: A job.
-- My mother Eloise B., life, good health, and a good heart for the Almighty!
-- I need a home, financial breakthrough, good health. Pray for Love in Action.
-- Thank you, God.
-- Pray for my sister and my dad.
-- A & N: We want to get married and have good future.
-- Carlos: Restore my eyesight, left eye.
-- My name is Brian R. I had mean parents. That my eyesight gets better. That my S.S.D. check comes, for it is late. That things get better in Egypt. That God bless everyone here and around the world.
-- Please pray for Lee A.W., Minnie L.W., and family. For employment and housing. To get off these streets. Thank you.
-- Bernie: For companionship.
-- RJ: Pray for me and family. Thank you, God bless you.
-- Abraham: Please pray for all my family, for my health. Thank God. Bless you all. Please pray for all the homeless and pray for me. I love you.
-- That I get out of the mess I am in and get a job and move on and be a positive person.
-- Thomas W./Tommy: A job, a good woman, a good life.
-- John: A job and a good woman and a good life.
-- Just pray that me and my love make it without much hardship. We have each other. Besides God, that's all we need. And continue to love each other unconditionally. God bless.
-- Dave Detroit in heaven. Love, R.

No comments:

Post a Comment