Friday, February 11, 2011

Prayer Requests 2/10/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thank you for praying for this ministry and its guests!

Blessings,
Erika

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen. 1 Peter 4:8-11


-- Healing for Kathy
-- A safe home for the unsheltered kids at our feeding and their parents
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole.
-- For neglected and abused animals and those who rescue them.
-- For Robert
-- Healing and rebuilding for Scott.
-- For Smitty and Nekia
-- For all our volunteers who are struggling.
-- For Brad, who is lost.
-- Randy
-- Lance
-- Rocky
-- Tino
-- Shante
-- Kelly
-- Fawna's cancer and me, too.
-- Errol A. W.: For my family and friends to be alright. To have a home and a car. To keep Tino's mind focused on the right thing. For God to bless me with some money to help me and my friends! To get assistance to start my own business. To not have any cancer in my body. Thank you.
-- K.S.: Want to win the lottery so I can give back to all who have been good to me.
-- Hope A.: For God to help me prosper and be tolerant.
-- Robert: My wife, brother, sister, mother, a place to stay, a job, get back with family.
-- Please pray for the reform.
-- Bob R.: I am having a hard time with my roommate, as he is also out of work now, too. Also I am having money problems with all my bills.
-- Pray for my kids and the love of my life. Keep my love for Jesse stronger than ever. Please give me strength to help people around me!!
-- Matthew C.: For God to bless me to prosper.
-- Abraham: Please pray for all my sisters and brothers. Pray for me, please, I need lots of prayer.
-- Please pray for Gloria, Brooklyn, Anastasia and Brent's well-being.
-- Queen Green family. Loss of 4-month-old baby and all the children's salvation.
-- The Bacon family, loss of husband.
-- Please pray for everyone that's here, may we find Christ God.
-- Tony L.: Kids, mother, father, all family members, and kids' mother and family members and Sandy, Kathy, John and myself.
-- Greg's family in their hour of bereavement and their salvation.
-- Alonzo S.

No comments:

Post a Comment