Friday, February 18, 2011

Prayer Requests 2/17/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thanks for praying for this ministry and its guests!
Blessings,
Erika

This is what God said: "Before I shaped you in the womb, I knew all about you. Before you saw the light of day, I had holy plans for you: A prophet to the nations—that's what I had in mind for you." But I said, "Hold it, Master God! Look at me. I don't know anything. I'm only a boy!" God told me, "Don't say, 'I'm only a boy.' I'll tell you where to go and you'll go there. I'll tell you what to say and you'll say it. Don't be afraid of a soul. I'll be right there, looking after you." Jeremiah 1: 5-8

-- For Robert, Kelly, Tino, Randy, Lance, Errol, Scott.
-- Healing for Kathy.
-- Debra: Reunite with my daughter, Jamilah. Get FPL and phone bills paid soon. Stay sober and clean. Get active in my church. Don’t go to jail or prison, changing my way of living.
-- For Shonn and Ty to get out the streets and for Shonn to get her 3 kids back and for us to be happy. God, I’m trying to hold on. Adrian, Shalika, kids, Lintidre, me and Ty. Please God, help us.
-- Jan K.
-- Please pray for our daughter, she’s 2 months old, Angelina A. She’s in the hospital because she is not gaining weight.
-- Barbara H., Chris H., Dimace estime.
-- Please pray for Shyann & Kamaurey for good health.
-- Please pray for Sidney C. and family!
-- Robert J. family. Bless this church and pray that God come into my family and my life and change and make the way He wants us to be.
-- Heavenly Father, In the name of Jesus continue to bless the Obamas and their administration. Thank you.
-- Laura P.
-- Stewart K.
-- I am having a hard time with my roommate, as Peter is out of work. Also I am having a hard time with my bills. BCBR
-- Heavenly Father, In the name of Jesus God bless America.
-- Dan & Marilyn S.: Please pray for healing and salvation.
-- Everyone in active addiction.
-- Pray that they do alright, School Lee and Shumande, Bobby R.J. Jr., Peaches' kids.
-- Lake A.: Please pray for me. I’ve been drug-free for 4 days and now I’m homeless but God is my keeper.
-- Need a job and God protection, my name is Elvis F.
-- For Johnny Bag-O-Donuts – that the Spirit of the Lord would overwhelm him.
-- Please pray for Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry that they find a stable home and also work or jobs.
-- Sammy
-- George
-- Robert
-- Robert S.: God bless Erika and family.
-- Gene & Tanya: Let our Vernie be safe.
-- John: A job and a place to live.
-- Roosevelt J.: Pray for me and my family.
-- Tyrone F.: Lord Jesus, I beg of you, please help me make it through life and please help my mother overcome her stress and please Lord, me and my girlfriend get off the streets.
-- That me and my love are safe wherever we travel to. And that our strong love bond never breaks. Keep my daddy and family and mother-in-law safe also. God bless.
-- Please pray for Sidney C.
-- Ray S.: To get my place back, to love!
-- Peaches J.: No more homeless, I am more strong.
-- Father, God bless everyone in the world. I pray that I find a job and housing.
-- I would like prayer for breakthrough for continued blessings. Pray for my enemies, for they know not what they do. I do love them. And for not to be homeless anymore.
-- Bob R.: My mom and dad are not doing very well, they are 81 and 82.
-- Bless Kathy & Kristina. All church organization. Randy and Sandy, his walk and Sandy has a problem. Kids Dominique, Vincent, Tony, mother & father. Keep heavenly hands on them and mercy everyone.
-- Tony: Please keep mercy and grace. World. Thank you for your Son, Glory Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment